Oh boy, now I know how to clean carpet, look inside

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Visit the posting at http://stlouis.craigslist.org/hss/2307190866.html
to contact the person who posted this.

============================================================
Carpet Cleaning...What's The Difference?

Date: 2011-04-05, 2:20PM

So you think you want to have your carpets cleaned? You have read all of the ads on Craigslist, and honestly, it can be confusing. My name is Todd Benne. I own and operate Total Carpet Cleaning. As a professional who has served the greater St. Louis community since 1983, allow me to help you make an educated decision. At Total Carpet Cleaning, all of our cleaning appointments receive the same level of care and commitment to quality results. Unlike an other local company, I do not and will not bring a messy portable plastic device into your home and call it professional carpet cleaning. At Total, we use only truck mounted steam cleaning equipment allowing for a thorough deep down clean and speedy dry times of your carpets. There simply is no other way to care for carpets. Total Carpet Cleaning does not and will not limit the amount of products used to return your carpets to a clean and fresh condition. I will use properly formulated products in the quantity required to achieve the cleaning results you and I expect. No shortcuts with Total.
Unlike another company advertising on Craigslist that not only uses a plastic portable machine, they also limit the amount of cleaning agents they will apply to your carpets. After you exceed their pre-determined limit on products, they will charge you extra.Why? That is not professional cleaning, it is called bait and switch. Most of our carpet care products are applied using a device called a Hydroforce sprayer. It is a tool used to apply various products to ensure even distribution of the products onto the carpet. This equipment, Hydroforce sprayer, has no cleaning abilities and will not get your carpets cleaner as one company here on Craigslist likes to suggest. So, if it is a sprayer to apply pre-treatments, carpet protectants etc, why does this particular company charge you more to use the sprayer? Odd, isn't it. And finally, I cannot pre-scrub your carpets using a scrubber device.
This creates tip blooming, a deforming of the carpet fiber creating pre-mature wear and tear, as well as it voids most major carpet manufacturers' warranty. A lot to read, wasn't it? I hope you gained some knowledge from the information I shared with you today. If you have any question regarding getting your carpets properly and professionally cleaned, please call me. I answer all calls myself and will answer any questions you may have. I look forward to being your number choice to invite into your home and care for your carpets and upholstery. Todd Benne Total Carpet Cleaning 636.294.3037 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Car ... 6795875774 Total Carpet Cleaning has an "A" rating from Angie's List, a five star rating from Google Places and much more

Location: St. Charles County/West St. Louis County it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

:twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom