Oh Christ Almighty, not again...

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Is the 175 contest over? Tomorrow I am going to encapsulate a 3 room condo on the 5th floor with my CRB. I gave them the entire explanation of what the differences are and he said he already knew the difference and was tired of guys over wetting his vacation rental condo. Estimate was $300 for the portable and $200 for encapsulated.
If it goes well and is fast...my world might be about to change...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Is the 175 contest over? Tomorrow I am going to encapsulate a 3 room condo on the 5th floor with my CRB. I gave them the entire explanation of what the differences are and he said he already knew the difference and was tired of guys over wetting his vacation rental condo. Estimate was $300 for the portable and $200 for encapsulated.
If it goes well and is fast...my world might be about to change...
I don’t give different prices anymore for Encap Vs. HWE. Am I going to hell?

Name
Steve Lawrence
I don’t see Butler moving to slide ins... I’m confident they are and will work out a power transfer alternative

Fortunately they have several years to work on it as the Savannah isn’t going anywhere in the near future

When GM does decide to discontinue the current platform, I see Jack gobbling up as many vans as possible
Interesting. My son is taking over our business (wife and me) and needs good, reliable equipment as they (and other crew--mostly a 2-3 truck small biz) do value their weekends,LOL! Hopefully, Butler gets a handle on their price because even though we have been dedicated to them for almost 30 years their stuff is super expensive! Yeah, Jack has built quite a juggernaut, however with great surges come great falls. Perhaps a really powerful machine may be a better option for the smaller provider (talking Aerotech mostly) . Anyway, what do you guys think?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Interesting. My son is taking over our business (wife and me) and needs good, reliable equipment as they (and other crew--mostly a 2-3 truck small biz) do value their weekends,LOL! Hopefully, Butler gets a handle on their price because even though we have been dedicated to them for almost 30 years their stuff is super expensive! Yeah, Jack has built quite a juggernaut, however with great surges come great falls. Perhaps a really powerful machine may be a better option for the smaller provider (talking Aerotech mostly) . Anyway, what do you guys think?
I don't see Butler as being over priced. They are in the same ballpark as hydramaster and others. It comes down to the options you want. As far as power goes, after using Marks Butler in Phoenix, it has all the power and heat you need for a one wand truck. Keeps up with a Zipper SS no problem.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Used Master Blend Encapsulation shampoo and cleaned 3 rooms in the Penthouse carpet on the 6th floor in about 30 minutes...45 minutes including hauling up the equipment.

I have cleaned this property twice before with 2 different portables.
A couple hours plus set up and results were not great.
Acceptable I would say.

The encapsulated carpet looked really good.
A Manager showed up and said Wow... I can't believe you got this carpet looking so good!
Me either.
Wow!

Mikey P

Administrator
Used Master Blend Encapsulation shampoo and cleaned 3 rooms in the Penthouse carpet on the 6th floor in about 30 minutes...45 minutes including hauling up the equipment.

Acceptable I would say.

A Manager showed up and said Wow... I can't believe you got this carpet looking so good!
Me either.
Wow!
What scrubber, the 10"?

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

Acceptable I would say.

Me either.
Wow!
Now, you’re cooking!

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom