Oh deer..

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20201103_181553955.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
You'd think I'd be the boss of this outfit instead of the gimpy mechanic, which is what I've been since hernia surgery 3 weeks ago.

My 2 guys have been knocking them out without me while I work in whichever truck is home, doing maintenance. Also moving a White Magic.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Which one did you use. Did you give any of the deer 🦌 tummy rubs? And lastly, did you get my text message today.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
a few ran past me when I was cleaning for a .5%er in woodside last week.

beautiful to look at and admire without killing them-- the deer i mean. 😆🤣

Reactions: Nomad74

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I don’t know how people can shoot them for sport.
For sustenance. Any animal we take down ima eat.

we started to get some goats set up on our property and my female Mal took a chunk out of one. So it was pretty bad so we put it down and processed it.

we were being careful and then my 14wk old pups took down another one. Processed it and gave the meat to some friends. the last goat we gave to another friend who’s got quite a few.

our dogs prey drive is prettY high and I didn’t have the extra time to work with them to get them to mind their manners!

can you imagine all the cows and pigs that have been put down for you baconators lol

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

we started to get some goats set up on our property and my female Mal took a chunk out of one. So it was pretty bad so we put it down and processed it.

we were being careful and then my 14wk old pups took down another one. Processed it and gave the meat to some friends. the last goat we gave to another friend who’s got quite a few.

our dogs prey drive is prettY high and I didn’t have the extra time to work with them to get them to mind their manners!

can you imagine all the cows and pigs that have been put down for you baconators lol
All the deer hunters I know don’t need sustenance.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

I’ll admit this. The other day I was out in a field petting cows. I actually felt a little guilty.

• Haha
Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I’ll admit this. The other day I was out in a field petting cows. I actually felt a little guilty.
I bet it didn’t last long! I really want some miniature cows but I have to wait till we buy our neighbors property. Think my kids would have a blast, they were loving the goats. We have a tortoise that hangs out here that the kids find every once in a while. Vader my mal took down a rabbit couple days ago my girls weren’t to happy

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom