Oh how respond or not!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
3D68CBD2-D23B-4644-8D54-71850D4417F1.png

Well he did ask clearly how much for a living room I said it would fall under our minimum $80 as long as it’s not over 400 sq ft!

He said what I can’t hear you, so started to repeat myself again and he I teruoted I still can’t hear you!

All the while his TV IS BLARING in the back ground, so I said well Amy e if you turn the TV down you could hear better!

To which he snapped!

Because now he can hear everything!

Total asshat!

Reactions: Connor

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Deon
I apologize if I came off rude. I certainly didn't intend for it to. I responded twice with rates but you were unable to hear me over the tv in the background.

I can email or text you our rate schedule if you would like. We would be glad to do the work for you.

We have proudly served the greater **** area for *** years and will go out of our way to delivery excellent service to you.
:winky:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
since he wasn't an actual customer, you can ask to have the review filtered.
but this is his only review so I will get filtered anyway in the future.
responding might give his review more clout.
or you could respond-- "it will be a pleasure NOT serving you" :icon_twisted:

Reactions: SamIam

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Deon
I apologize if I came off rude. I certainly didn't intend for it to. I responded twice with rates but you were unable to hear me over the tv in the background.

I can email or text you our rate schedule if you would like. We would be glad to do the work for you.

We have proudly served the greater **** area for *** years and will go out of our way to delivery excellent service to you.

My OTHER personality likes this option--:lol:
He is my most sensible of my 4 :eekk: :oldrolleyes: :lol: :lol:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Deon

Winner winner chicken dinner

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Well I never responded or even complained to yelp and they put it in the non recommended file

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Well I never responded or even complained to yelp and they put it in the non recommended file

Saves you the time hunting him down and stabbing him in the neck with a plastic fork .........

:icon_rolleyes:

Don't explain and don't complain. There is a certain dignity in that.

:headbang:

F

FB7777

Deon is a douschbag name anyways

Who in their right mind would take it seriously

These types of reviews are typically made by soccer moms driving $60k SUVs

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
You got to admit that Deon's review was funny.

Threads like this need to come with the poster's hoped for response emoticon (Fred!!)- Are you looking for emotional support? Or trying to learn and improve. (Please don't have a fit :winky:)

If the first- Damn. Deon. What a low life. Life surely sucks but why you!?

If the second- Deon was probably responding to your tone of voice. Most likely you were frustrated by the bad reception and leaving the TV blaring definitely was not polite on Deon's side. My guess is that the response was more for your tone of voice than the content of what you said.

I am as guilty of that every once in a while too, particularly when frustrated..

I once (many years ago) talked to a price shopper and explained to her (politely I thought) that we are not the "McDonald of carpet cleaning." I meant no insult and was just trying to get my point across.

I did not get the job and she wrote a slashing review the gist of which was- He told me he was not the McDonald of carpet cleaning. Which is absolutely true, and though it was not meant as an insult, she took it as such.

We always have to be careful of what we say and how we say it. Because.............
Ya Never Know.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnHawkP

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom