oh, lordy this works greAt@!!!

Yes I know and I am changing it to the following

Three before and after pics.

First pic: A lady running a vacuum saying vacuum before our arrival.

Second pic: A room with small items (plants, magazine rack, small chairs etc) and then another pic with the stuff moved off the floor. Simple and easy.

Third pic: A nightstand with lamp, phone charger, phone, pics, and maybe some magazines in the before and in the after the
shit is magically moved to the bed. :lol:

Then something along the lines of please watch your children and pets during the cleaning process.

Sometimes people think they are doing what you want, but if they can see a pic and think to themselves oh I guess I should move the stuff off my tables and move small items.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Bottom line is if you can ask for and get the things you want without losing the customer (not just the first time) then good on ya. Wouldn't happen in my area for sure. That being said 95% of my customers do all of those things just our of courtesy except maybe the driveway thing.
Al
ps If I have to pick up dirty laundry the job is priced accordingly.

S

sam miller

I would think its more for gathering email address and getting the girls at full circle off the phone quicker.

They are great idea's My wife tells people what to do to make my job easier.

I dont mind them prevacuuming but we usually run a vacuum over to see how well they did. My helper Vacs. while I setup.

PS after years in business I can prep a house in chaos pretty fast if nescessary. because at the end of the day I make money getting

jobs gone.

I do 4 to 5 stops a day and usually its my wife who doesnt want my fat arse home. :shock:

PS its great to be able to work! Thank God.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I've leaned to call a day sometimes two days ahead of time and go over the prep. I found there are less issues and negative surprises when I get there and sometimes I get in some additional sales. Once in awhile I find they meant to phone me with a schedule change and then I'm able to recover and try to fill the spot. There have been times when I couldn't fill the spot but it was less of a blow to know a day or two ahead.

S

sam miller

KevinD said:
Nah, I just like busting your balls.
Some day your gonna make a damn fine cleaner...
as soon as you catch up.

:shock: :lol: :roll:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
can't remember the last time i picked up dirty laundry but if it's their then yes i move it. What's the big deal. the last thing i want to do is give the impression that i am in a hurry to get to the next job. but that's just me.
most of the homes we clean have maids so the rooms are pretty organized before we arrive. if not we take care of it we a smile. as i said before we charge for our time. i would rather clean 1 less a day and make the same money with more profit.

gene

dgargan

By the time one of my customers got to the second or third command, they would have either zoned out or called somebody else that didn't make them work that hard.

We have used that email for years and it really doesn't matter if they follow the instructions or fall asleep reading it. Asking for their email address (and getting it) so I can send it is the main goal. From that point we can send them much more interesting emails that will keep their attention and keep our name in front of them

Mikey P

Administrator
I had to kick some dirty pantys into a closet just today....

And btw, we mail this out the day before and have not had anyone gripe or cancel.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Mikey P said:
I had to kick some dirty pantys into a closet just today....

And btw, we mail this out the day before and have jot had anyone gripe or cancle.
...cuz they didn't get it until a few days after you leave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom