Oh man! 250 Fema Trailers NEW PICS!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Re: Oh man! 250 Fema Trailers

if in fact you get it all done in the 2 days, and he gets $240 total...id give him like 4 or 5..

least thats what id do with my helper on a cake job like this

Scott Rogers

joeynbgky said:
I spend an average of 3-9 minutes in each one.......... There is not much carpet or upholstery........... Did i mention this.................... If the UPH looks clean. I dont clean it, just the carpet.. vice versa if uph dirty and carpet is then just clean uph.. Same price of 40 bucks.. Most where carpet and uph but sme were not..

BTW i have the signed contract. and BTW it looks damn good, I didnt hack them out. They just want them cleaned to run threw the auction. Anything else? I'm not letting you see my youtube video either cause its worse than yours!

Im not saying you are doing a bad job , i cant see it from here, or I wouldnt do the same. But if you are spending 3-9 minutes in each one you are hacking them out. You can not clean a sofa properly in 3-9 minutes, not even factoring in the rest of the stuff you are supposed to be cleaning, carpet, chairs, mattresses etc.

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
another $20.00 so he makes $140.00? :wink:

Well as long as hes not mexican. If hes a mexican drop 'er down to $100. Their easily replaced.. right Rich? shiteatinggrin

Name
Lee Stockwell

A long handled stair tool like Mike Palmer's UT-40 and you can blow though doing both furniture and carpets in a confined camper with the same tool. A white towel in you belt, two small spray bottles for spotting...and drink lots of water.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Well as long as hes not mexican. If hes a mexican drop 'er down to $100. Their easily replaced.. right Rich? shiteatinggrin
can't speak for the others, but this Mexican likes Joey's cut much better! :wink:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

Well, on the upholstery I used Trashed green on it.. Just pre-spray and extracy using a rinse. They came clean. Some may have needed more attention. PICS coming now!

Ryan

Doc Holliday said:
can't speak for the others, but this Mexican likes Joey's cut much better! :wink:

:lol:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey

Here are some quick pictures i took with my phone.. There were more rown than this, just didnt get them in the pics..

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

Regular size toilet........ not suppose to be in here
IMAG0080.jpg

abc.jpg

Full size fridge doesnt go
IMAG0081.jpg

This was one of the worst ones by far... When they put the slide out, the carpet was still wet from where it was flooded.. This is before we cleaned the carpet.. There was so much mold underneath they ripped it out. THIS ONE HAD THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF CARPET. THIS ONE HAS 3 TIMES MORE CARPET THAN MOST
IMAG0083.jpg

Cool Joey. That is like cleaning a motel with everything nice and lined up, but instead of doing them for like 7 dollars each you are getting 40. Good deal for sure.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
yup and they signed an exclusive 2 year contract... They will be having 2 more of these auctions within 2 months... I also got the Cleaning contract "maid services" . So not to bad. :)

The bad part was.... We used the same truck for everything.. So we had to keep switching from the 2 inch wand to the 1.5 inch drimaster. which was a pain in the butt

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Joey said:
The bad part was.... We used the same truck for everything.. So we had to keep switching from the 2 inch wand to the 1.5 inch drimaster. which was a pain in the butt
Why didn't you use a 1.5 inch wand instead of the heavier 2" wand, to make things run smoother, and make it easier on you inside that sardine can dealing with no air conditioning and unusually hot weather?

Do you think a 2" wand is necessary doing that job?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We only used the big wand some of the time.. For the real small areas we used the stair tool, which worked great. But when we did use the big wand it was a pain to switch, adaptors and stuff.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The water hook was in the same lot, but I had to drive to get water.. I only have a 55 gallon water tank. I only had to fill it up about every 3 hours. Because we really didnt use that much water.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Take care of your helper bettter. I pay mine 12% with a $40 per day mimimum.

He usually makes $70-120 per day.

I figure I make more that enough more money per day (because of the helper) to more than make up for his
pay and I have a lot easier day.

Win,Win.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
i paid them 120 a day and i gave him a 110 bucks extra... Thats why they are on an hourly wage, it shouldn't matter what i make. even though i did pay extra. if Mcdonalds gets busy do they give there employees more money an hour? no they get quarterly performance reviews. for their raises.

-JB-

Name
JB
Amen bro.

Yur first mistake was posting what yore making, your second was saying wat yur paying your help.

goodonya. !gotcha!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

meAt said:
Joe, did you get to see any of them?

if Katrina trailers, I'd bet a nickel MOST of them are TRASHED
Cheese eatin' welfare folks typically don't take good care of someone elses property

g'luck and I sincerely hope you make a bundle
but i have to say, that price and time table would scare me... :shock:

a secondary thought..this time of year, (busy season) it might be tough to find subs willing to work for that kind of money

g'luck

..L.T.A.

Like Meat says......if they were occupied by "cheese eaters", they were most likely trash "peeps". I hope you don't pick up any scabies or lice......or fleas. Believe me, it's out there.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
e auction company put tons of money into these units. They actually had exterminators spray them all down im told.. I asked why and they said.............. The owners, whomever they are asked us to get them in tip top shape

Jamesh921

Name
James
Hey Joey,
Did you get 'em all done? Get a check in hand yet? Gonna buy us all a case of beer each?? shiteatinggrin
Just wonderin' if'n you're rehydrated yet?

Gotta love jobs like that.

James

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom