oh no no no, not my dog..

Mikey P

Administrator
oh hello, come on in, I'm glad you came early and who are you?

I'm Mike and this is my son Davis, and who is this cute little fella?

this is Sally she's a mix I got from the pound, she is the love of my life. I need to be careful with the door because she is a runner.

I see and I suppose she is why we are here?

oh no, Sally is an angel. Why don't you come in a look around and tell me how much this is going to cost me.

Mam, I see what looks like a few urine stains over there in the corner, are you sure Sally isn't being a bit naughty?

never!, She never leaves my side. I would know if she were making a mess. I have these other spots here and over here that just appeared out of nowhere as well.

Hmmm, those look like food or drink spills. Lets go look in the bedrooms....... Mam, what is going on over here?

oh there.. That was from my last dog. She would make a mess there but we had it cleaned three years ago and it's just now coming back up.

Mam, I think Sally may be adding to the problem over here...

oh no, she sleeps next to me and is like a brinck all night long She goes to work with me and stays in the car too. Why would she go potty there when I take her on three walks after dinner every night? Besides it's never wet.

Sniff.. sniff. Mam, it really has a strong fresh urine odor all over from here to...here..., Davis would you go get the (cobbs) black light so we can show Mrs Piftelton what is going on over here..

do you really think she is going potty there, I just can't believe it, I mean she NEVER leaves my side. Just never.

Thanks Davis. Ok, lets close the drapes and take a look around...

Oh my Mam, do you see this discoloration here and here and here ...

oh my..

and here and here and here and over here and Mam, it looks like every square foot in your bed room has been urinated on at some point... Now some of these can be old stains from you old dog but all this over here from here is very fresh..

i just don't get it... I mean really she never leaves my side... really.

30 minutes later with calls to her son and long explanation of the best way to go about it (replace the carpet basicly) she agrees for us to proceed and goes out onto the back deck with Sally to stay our of our way..

Twenty minutes later of set up I see what looks like Sally running down the street. I make my way back into the house and out back and find Mrs Pift deeply emerged into her Kindle... Mam, do you have Sally with you?

:eekk:

Long gone.

never leaves her side my ass....lol.

Sally knows how to open sliding doors it appears.

How many times has this happened to YOU?

How good are you at not offending the in denial owner?

I fondly recall a homeowner twice as bad as this lady who was getting angry at me for talking about all the urine on her Chinese rug she wanted me/Coit to clean. Look kid. MY DOG DOES NOT PEE IN THE HOUSE, GOT IT?

"Well Mrs Jones I guess your (live in ) Dad must be guilty than cause all this is piss."

I was asked to leave immediately and Management had a few words for me back at HQ...

I've learned to control my smartassness in public.*

Last edited:

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Yes I have been there.

I do have trouble with this: " I've learned to control my smartassness in public".**

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Had one like that about a month ago......told the lady the door was going to be open a little for the hoses and would the dog be ok....she told me he would be fine...he will see the hose and run and hide....

she was right.....he seen the hose and ran as fast as he could down the street....never found him....figure he is still running or....it is one damn good hiding spot......

one thing I will never understand....they get a phone call to let them know I am on the way...why can't put there animals away ....

Reactions: tmdry

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The in denial my cat/dog, parot, rabbit, never pees, that was the old dog, neighbors dog, friends dog...heard that a million times!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The in denial my cat/dog, parot, rabbit, never pees, that was the old dog, neighbors dog, friends dog...heard that a million times!

my favorite was as I was cleaning a pee stained living room the dog walked up and piss on it....guy was standing there and just looked at me and said......" We'll he is part of the family " ....

My daughter is part of my family...but she is not allowed to pee on my carpet.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I get that constantly and it drives me nuts!

And before I leave I ALWAYS say I'm just putting a bandaid on this ongoing issue!

And the next time 4 months later I hear from the lady that the SPOTS came back!

And her dOgGy just can't be the problem because the spots are in the same place!

THEY ARE IN DENIAL..................And I point BLANK tell them but they don't want to hear.

But it bothers me that they think I did a BAD job and it's all my fault.

Probably lost a few customers over time just because of this issue.

And I tell them once I leave FlUfFY will go right over to where I treated and start the cycle again!

STOOPID PEOPLE!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhh people and their pets....

1 guy has me clean every 4 mths...

says he is trying to get them trained :bullshit:

sad thing is......way nice and huge house, not very dirty...cept the pee spots.....thank god its a small dog.....errrrrrr 2 small dogs:hopeless::hopeless:

people and their animals.....I always try to pitch in...(if i think they may listen) that animals tend to be happier if they know there place in the household....they can be family members, but should not be allowed to have run like that....

other wise i keep my mouth shut and tell them like Jimmy does.....its just a bandaid and it wont fully be taken care of unless the behavior is addressed

Name
BradFenstermaker
We have several BandAid customers. If they can live with it I can. We flush what we can for the budget they have. RX20 is great for the really Bad ones. Most just want the Acid soaking prespray and rinse.

No Blacklight so I map out the area's with the Hydrosensor. If people aren't training the pets it's usually everywhere.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have one of my high end clients that have more money then common sense......huge home that is ran by 6.. Shit-zu's...I go there like clock work every 3 months.......

the guy is a heart surgeon and they are loaded...( you should see this house ).......you would think that instead of paying me almost $600 bucks every 3 months that they would hire a dog trainer and train the dogs to go out side.....

But not my call ...so......as long as they are happy paying me to do it...I have no problem taking the time and rubbing all 6 belly's and thanking them every time I go there........

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I love this place : ) Thanks Mikey

You get much more than you pay for here on MB, lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh hi Mike it's me Donna, say I hate to tell you this but you missed a urine spot in the guest bed room.
It's about the size of a silver dollar and is a strange lavender color.I rubbed Sallys nose in it and really yelled at her but I need you to come back and get It out...

Sigh..

Last edited:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Be glad for it. They pay your mortgage. Without kids and pets we'd be out of business, especially since the switch to hard flooring.

d3b6630f-aeca-47c9-b767-96836a33055f_zps279d0e0c.jpg

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom