oh oh, Legends Brands is at it again...

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You mean you're telling me that the time delay shows there are thousands of posters online instead of actual numbers ?
Always wondered how T-M-F can do that.

To impress all of your advertisers?

ALL OF THIS IS MAKING MY HEAD HURT!

It's all about the money all the time.

How sad

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Ohh gawwd how do you want me to list it alphabetical or chronological? Some hair, some grey matter, muscle mass.... mostly the grey stuff! :winky:

Yea. Yea.
I know! In that regard we are so very similar :hopeless:.

What am I missing about SS new line?

P.S. You mislead me. It was neither in alphabetical nor in chronological order.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
You mean you're telling me that the time delay shows there are thousands of posters online instead of actual numbers ?

How sad

Thousands? huh?
We have it set to one hour. Last week we left it on for 24 hours to track how many visits we got in one day (1800 or so)

*** lies about all their numbers, views, hits, likes and membership to impress Marty and Jon Don.

FredC

Village Idiot

How sad

LOL...I would hope that advertisers are smart enough not to trust arbitrary numbers in media kits...I don't think there are any numbers other than members in MB's btw

I prefer they just taste the pudding..............

as for us increasing session times for the two days...all counters were reset afterwards

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
He makes a good video, he just needs to backoff some of that Bob Villa geeky stuff. What's up with pointing at the camera all the time. Just a little over the top at times. Over all a good job though, much better than I could ever do!

FredC

Village Idiot
I agree...never would have learnEd how to put teflon tape on backwards without his vids

Reactions: Hoody

hogjowl

Idiot™
I haven't watched his earlier videos, simply because I have not been stalking him as long as you have, Mikey. However, I did watch one a couple of weeks ago on properly cleaning carpeted stairs and it was professional and very well done. So, he must be improving over time.

Maybe you should work a bit harder to keep up.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
So he did a video based on theory that he learned from the boards on how to over clean a stair case.
I imagine it had rolling credits, Jesus rock sound track, a $2000 camera and tripod, editing soft ware, a handsome woman standing by in admiration AND he had booties on...

But did YOU learn any thing?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So he did a video based on theory that he learned from the boards on how to over clean a stair case.
I imagine it had rolling credits, Jesus rock sound track, a $2000 camera and tripod, editing soft ware, a handsome woman standing by in admiration AND he had booties on...

But did YOU learn any thing?

Don't clean with Your ti wand! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back
Top Bottom