Oh the humanity...

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
admiralclean said:
Nick in a tank top made me switch it off after a few seconds.

Of course, that's probably what gave Lisa enough interest to watch it all the way through.

After GreenBean ... anything looks good.

You don't even know which one is Nick.
Better go watch the video again.

F

FB7777

Bristor sent me an email demanding scientific evidence to back my opinion that 2.5 is easier and outperforms the 4 to the door set-up

here is my reply:

Hey Bristor

I bought the max air 4 to the door system from you , it was a pain to set up and was built like shit.

So I then purchased a 2.5 hose from you and found it much easier to set up and it performed better... heck at the time even you thought it was better performance as well ( or were you just trying to sell me some hose? :shock:

I have 2 Butler TMs and I set them both up at my house and used identical Butler 14 inch wands. Both have 47 blowers.

Both myself and my tech could tell the difference using 150 feet of hose

Sorry, I didn't use an anometer, collect water and dump it into another measured bucket while a bunch of fat carpet cleaners in undersized tank tops listened to the soundtrack of Deliverance.

2.5 is better than 4 to the door for this 21+ year veteran... if it wasn't I would be using 4 to the door

G

truckmount girl said:
[quote="Mikey P":35fjibe0]
If they are running free flow in that truck, it will never perform significantly better than what it was set for. That is the weakness of the free flow system. It only works optimally on the set up it was tuned with. If you change hose length, diameter, filtration, wand, glide, etc. you have just messed up the lift/cfm. you need a dynamic/live relief system to test different set ups.
[/quote:35fjibe0]

That's what I figgered.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Great video. Are they all family members? I don't know about anyone else that cleans carpet, but if my cousin was holding my hose up like that, he would of got kicked in the balls.

Mikey P

Administrator
you have all these self proclaimed Truckmount design masters gathered there as well as all the *** idiots on the phone egging them on and not one of these brain trusts can see the flaw with Nick's f'n drain trap hose joiner.

U shaped! :shock:

Good god but this industry is doomed.

Bob Foster

I guess the guests had to use the outhouse seeing as how Nick robbed the plumbing out of his doublewide.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
You might be a redneck if you go to BBQ, banjos and carpet clean in the backyard.

Bob Foster

On the other hand, would you want those gene pool mutants warping uniformed carpet cleaners minds?

Back
Top Bottom