Ok.. I will talk it over with my husband.

pacificsteam

Name
Jim HIggins
So we all know that means 'I am not interested'....but the important thing is that this person has just given you an important piece of information. At the very least it means don't spend any more time trying to chase this person. At the bestest, mostest it means you get a chance to resell the customer. Remember you now have nothing to lose because you have already lost them. You just need to work out your strategy and try different tactics. You could a)lower your price...."You know I do have an opening for the day after tomorrow that is not going to get filled and I could give you a discount if you would be willing....", "I could give you our cut rate service at a low price that basically matches the service many of my competitors provide but I really would rather not as I am not proud of that service...on second thought I really don't want to do that. Would you like the names of some of those companies to call?" You get the idea.

Jim
Pacific Steam Co Bothell
www.pacificsteamco.com

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
So we all know that means 'I am not interested'....but the important thing is that this person has just given you an important piece of information. At the very least it means don't spend any more time trying to chase this person. At the bestest, mostest it means you get a chance to resell the customer. Remember you now have nothing to lose because you have already lost them. You just need to work out your strategy and try different tactics. You could a)lower your price...."You know I do have an opening for the day after tomorrow that is not going to get filled and I could give you a discount if you would be willing....", "I could give you our cut rate service at a low price that basically matches the service many of my competitors provide but I really would rather not as I am not proud of that service...on second thought I really don't want to do that. Would you like the names of some of those companies to call?" You get the idea.

Jim
Pacific Steam Co Bothell
www.pacificsteamco.com

Couldnt disagree more, people often over look the value of taking small actions over long periods of time.
Think of exercise or investing, 50 push ups tomorrow is not going to change your life but 50 a day over 3 years will have a huge impact.

So "chasing down" 3 more prospects a week over 3 years with some referrals can have a big impact on an owner operators life.
And its low cost... about 5 minutes week.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I like how every couple makes the other one seem like the picky one. Smart husbands don't do decisions on small stuff. If you are wrong you will be reminded of it a lot.
I like when the people from India call and ask "is that the best you can do". I love what the dad on Pawns stars says when people ask him that question. I'm not a charity I'm in business to make money.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I like how every couple makes the other one seem like the picky one. Smart husbands don't do decisions on small stuff. If you are wrong you will be reminded of it a lot.
I like when the people from India call and ask "is that the best you can do". I love what the dad on Pawns stars says when people ask him that question. I'm not a charity I'm in business to make money.

LOL, i see that all the time too.

Usually become good repeaters too!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom