Ok, ill see you close to 11, btw, is your floor natural stone or a man made like porcelain or ceramic?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
ME: "Do you know if your rug is hand-made or machine made?"

Customer: "It's man-made"

I have had that exact conversation more times than I can count. :hopeless: I would love to tell them back, that all rugs are man-made.

And yet as I type this, I guess an animal skin wouldn't be man-made. :dejection:
Made by a man with a machine.

Mikey P

Administrator
Boy oh boy this ******* lady starts off the driveway naturally takes me to the back door where there's a handwritten sticky note saying please come to the front door so I walk all the way around the house which for some damn reason the front door is facing the backyard and there's another hand written note that says please call we're in the backyard so I wait she shows up first thing out of her mouth cuz oh I'm going to need you to wear a mask and from that point on I knew where this was going she was old and trembly and very leery of having a big old fish service man like me in the house 13 years ago according to her Stanley steemer came in with one of those things that goes round and round and cleaned and resealed the floor which to me look like it had a topical on so I gave her that whole spiel which put her on nerve in the edge and I thought she was going to kick me out of the house until I said well let me do a test and luckily just by hand it cleaned up phenomenally so when about it told her to be $500 like we were quoted or on the phone and as I'm mopping the first third of the house she's asked me if I'm done yet and she has boy I hope not cuz it still looks horrible and I got no man just mopping down the cleaning solution to which she replies oh well the last guys didn't do that so I finished mopping up scrub it all with the grout brush on the pole to which she said again oh the last guys didn't do that this is much different and I could tell it was going to clean up so easily I just brought in the Westpac hard surface wand which did perfect and when it came to doing the area where she was sitting watching judge wapner she just could not believe it and started singing my praises and lordy me Lord he made God I just can't believe it I can't believe it over and over again then she asked me to go look at the soap scum issue in her large 13-year-old travertine shower stall which just as I told her was a crack and efflorescence and I told her I could remove all their efflorescence but it would come back until all the tiles with the cracks in them were repaired she's all well then don't bother we're just going to sell the house here in a few years we'll deal with it then she had horrendous mold in there which was unusual for this areas just don't see shower molding this dry climate and I told her it was her Irish spring or Downey or whatever the hell or white bar soap was to which she took great offense and practically kicked me out of the house again because I insulted her white bar soap then the aunt she pay that told me what a wonderful job it was didn't like that I told her it was filthy underneath her refrigerator and garbage disposal and took it as an insult but she asked for a card and said she'd refer me to all her friends yippee ki-yay

• Eyeroll
Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
She was very intimidating...

As best as I can see, she started off not liking you and how you were doing it to being in love with the unfolding result to being miffed with you for being unkind about her soap and house cleaning skills.

Are you losing your lady-killer charm with age and exposure to your new high desert mindset, or was she just a nightmare customer?

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Boy oh boy this ******* lady starts off the driveway naturally takes me to the back door where there's a handwritten sticky note saying please come to the front door so I walk all the way around the house which for some damn reason the front door is facing the backyard and there's another hand written note that says please call we're in the backyard so I wait she shows up first thing out of her mouth cuz oh I'm going to need you to wear a mask and from that point on I knew where this was going she was old and trembly and very leery of having a big old fish service man like me in the house 13 years ago according to her Stanley steemer came in with one of those things that goes round and round and cleaned and resealed the floor which to me look like it had a topical on so I gave her that whole spiel which put her on nerve in the edge and I thought she was going to kick me out of the house until I said well let me do a test and luckily just by hand it cleaned up phenomenally so when about it told her to be $500 like we were quoted or on the phone and as I'm mopping the first third of the house she's asked me if I'm done yet and she has boy I hope not cuz it still looks horrible and I got no man just mopping down the cleaning solution to which she replies oh well the last guys didn't do that so I finished mopping up scrub it all with the grout brush on the pole to which she said again oh the last guys didn't do that this is much different and I could tell it was going to clean up so easily I just brought in the Westpac hard surface wand which did perfect and when it came to doing the area where she was sitting watching judge wapner she just could not believe it and started singing my praises and lordy me Lord he made God I just can't believe it I can't believe it over and over again then she asked me to go look at the soap scum issue in her large 13-year-old travertine shower stall which just as I told her was a crack and efflorescence and I told her I could remove all their efflorescence but it would come back until all the tiles with the cracks in them were repaired she's all well then don't bother we're just going to sell the house here in a few years we'll deal with it then she had horrendous mold in there which was unusual for this areas just don't see shower molding this dry climate and I told her it was her Irish spring or Downey or whatever the hell or white bar soap was to which she took great offense and practically kicked me out of the house again because I insulted her white bar soap then the aunt she pay that told me what a wonderful job it was didn't like that I told her it was filthy underneath her refrigerator and garbage disposal and took it as an insult but she asked for a card and said she'd refer me to all her friends yippee ki-yay
That’s a lot of fn words. Not reading.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

I'm going to smash your talk/text fone when I see you

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
As best as I can see, she started off not liking you and how you were doing it to being in love with the unfolding result to being miffed with you for being unkind about her soap and house cleaning skills.

Are you losing your lady-killer charm with age and exposure to your new high desert mindset, or was she just a nightmare customer?
his voice was muffled by the mask.

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator

Bad dream, far from a nightmare

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If 60 is when you start losing it, I must be completely useless by know. BTW - How soon will you hit 60, Mike?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom