Ok, So What's The Catch?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I'm sure some other Ky/Ind/Oh/Tenn cleaners received this offer in the mail. Funny thing is after I had already ordered it my wife seen it on the news and said she would like to go to this motivational thing she seen, later in the day my tech brought it up also. I told them I had already ordered the tickets. I'm taking my entire staff! All 3 of us for $9.95! lol

GetMotivated.jpg

I figure that each speaker may get 10-15 minutes. There must be a catch!
I figure it will be like a time share meeting. We'll just to have to steer clear of all the gimmicks. But, it has to be worth going to, heck every motivational speaker will be there with the exception of Howard.

Any other cleaners attending? Maybe we can get together for a handshake during lunch.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Expect the full court press for books, CDs and programs. Just like our industry's infomercial's at Connections or nearly any day from the "so called" marketing gurus on ICS any day. :shock:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I've been to the Get-Motivated seminar 3 times. Just take a note pad and write notes, screw the books.

Colon Powell is hilarious, so was Dick Vital. I took a lot from each time with at least half a note pad full of notes.

It's not all about books. They really want to market to you and make you vote republican. That is what it is all about.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
danielc said:
It's not all about books. They really want to market to you and make you vote republican. That is what it is all about.
If they are targeting small businessmen wouldn't they be already speaking to the choir?

Chris A

Name
Chris
Dave Yoakum said:
danielc said:
If they are targeting small businessmen wouldn't they be already speaking to the choir?

no shit...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Chris Adkins said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":mqv95fny]
danielc said:

no shit...[/quote:mqv95fny]

I didn't know where young Daniel was coming from.

There is a famous saying from Churchill the goes- "“If you're a Conservative at twenty you have no heart, if you're a Liberal at forty you have no brain.”

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
ive been to one. Really a great experience. The selling comes from the speakers that fill in between the main events. Not bad though and unless your gulable you will have a great time.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I have a business, I make money, I have no time for this crap

none of these people are real small business owners.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
The one I went to there was 1 or 2 live speakers that went about 10 minutes each. The rest were live and in person - by video.

It was somewhat fun, somewhat entertaining, and somewhat inspiring. About the same experience as reading one of these marketing books while Eye of the Tiger plays in the background.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
they just had one in greenville sc it was a cluster muck from what we heard
spoke to a few that went and was good
but was over sold so if ya can buy a seat buy one
they were turning people away for fire ordinances
they made the news on bein a cluster muck traffic night mares and all of that fun stuff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom