Okay, amateur sleuths..

-JB-

Name
JB
Why would someone go to the trouble of undergoing sleep apnea testing (all paid for by the HMO of course); to get a C-pap machine, and then trick the providers into thinking they are using it when their not by hanging the mask over the bed and leaving the machine on to run up the hours?
What am I missing here? I assume there is a scam looming somewhere over the horizon.
Hit me with your take, I'm at a loss, I guess my mind is just not that cunning.

bigchuckie

Whoever it is ins in for a rude awakening. The machine also shows back pressure ie exhalation. THey are leaving it on to show that it has been used. What they dont know is that they are busted. Alot of my trucker friends have been diagnosed with SA THey thought they would be all set with just the machine running but on the download the machine showed 0 exhalations

-JB-

Name
JB
Yeah, I was figuring somethin like that. :roll:

Whoever it is ins in for a rude awakening. The machine also shows back pressure ie exhalation. THey are leaving it on to show that it has been used. What they dont know is that they are busted. Alot of my trucker friends have been diagnosed with SA THey thought they would be all set with just the machine running but on the download the machine showed 0 exhalations

a fool and their snare....

John Watson

Heck, they can sub-let it to me to rack up the lagit hrs for them in a hurry if they want!! Drs want me to take SA testing, no ins to cover..

B

Bill G. Martin

I lost 50 pounds and now I dont need one......

Bill in Central Florida

bigchuckie

Bill G. Martin said:
I lost 50 pounds and now I dont need one......

Bill in Central Florida
I lost 75 and threw mine away. Funny how the quacks just hook you up to these machines w/o even suggesting lifestyle changes first

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No kidding...I snored really bad 30lbs ago....I bought the mouth piece that lowers your jaw (harper's getting excited) and brings it forward.

Worked like a dream....but it was a little uncomfortable and difficult to get used to......It was easier to just lose the weight. lol

I'll still snore if I'm really tired from hard work or not enough sleep.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom