Okay, how many inches you got???

-JB-

Name
JB
We've had about 27 inches of snow since New Years Day! :shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
not as much as you, but we have a good solid 14" on the ground right now.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We got 10.5 Christmas Eve and have had 3-inches more over the weekend and expect a little more tomorrow. :evil:

We're not use to this, usually snow only hangs around a few days to a week. The cold have been awful too (unless you like broken pipes) minus night time lows. -4 last night and Friday is suppose to be -10 low, days single digit to teens.

Not normal Kansas weather. :shock:

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
almost a high of 80 degrees in Southern California. Motorcycle ride up through Santa Barbara was amazing...

Sorry, back to the question...zero snow

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
2-4 inches more snow is suppose to be falling today with super low temps too!

-30 to -40 windchill's, they are already saying dangerous to be out in. :shock:

Pipes are going to break!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
So far for the season we are at 18inches with like Chavez pointed out about 8 inches on the ground that hasn't moved yet.. You know its damn cold out when you go out in 15 degree weather and you want to take your coat off cuz you feel so warm! :shock: We are expected to get about 10 inches tonight through tomorow with that lovely 25-40 mph wind.. I expect 6 ft drifts.. going to be a rough night and days of plowing. Then back to record low on Saturday when Richards sends the awful freezing cold our way again! Sheesh, I usually love snow and cold weather but this taking dogs out at 10:00 pm or 2:00 am and waiting for them to find the right place is starting to get to me! Give me some skis or a snowmobile and I'm in heaven.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
We've had diddly squat for snow ,6 and a half inches of rain last month,a couple of heavy frosts, but no snow. The first crocus's are pushing through and the daffodils are 2 or 3 inches out. And it's the winter Owelympics (* Not a misspell) next month. :roll: Lots in the mountains though.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
30 inches over Christmas weekend with 7' drifts!! Now getting more wind and snow!! I think I will move south!! :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
30 inches over Christmas weekend with 7' drifts!! Now getting more wind and snow!! I think I will move south!! :lol:
Doug let me know if you come this far south, I'll warn the buffet's that you and Dan will be crashing them like you did in Houston. :p

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Bruce Lee said:
Doug let me know if you come this far south, I'll warn the buffet's that you and Dan will be crashing them like you did in Houston. :p

Was actually thinking of asking you for a job, then I realized that you live in Kansas!! Will need to go further south!! :lol:

about 18" at home since Jan 1
about 36" within a few miles and
48" within an hour drive.

-JB-

Name
JB
Well we set a record, 115 consecutive hours of snowfall, eneded at 11am today, for an hour, then started again.

You guys ever heard of "lake effect" snow?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I got lake effect in Ohio. We get it here a bit too, but more in salt lake then in Orem. Just depends on which direction it comes in.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have got 3 plus feet on the ground.. and within the last 5 days it snowed over 45" with the exception of today.. its freezing rain now..

tweathers

None in Miami, but it's COLD! Orange crops may be gone, so our economies down here may go back into the toilet. :(

-JB-

Name
JB
We-have-a-winner.jpg

Bjorn

y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A4ZUSiVupgy]

filmed today around 2pm

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom