Okay Mikey

Chads

Supportive Member
Your new vacumm the Bissel momentum has let me down, It is not as good as the other bissel I have and will be taking it back today did some testing with and then did the final test at my own house. I have three crazy dogs with plenty of hair and it didnt perform like the last 2 bissels I have bought, so more expensive once again is not better, and for the wieght difference I would rather have the other. Now i was really excited about not having to clean the little filters that the other vac has. but that the pricwe you have pay to really vacumn.
So back to using this one.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product. ... d=11039508

Mikey P

Administrator
Put a new belt in and be prepared to eat your words.

Factory installed belts are often stretched out to the point of no return.

I have used several bissels and they are ok. I currently use a kenmore that I like a lot. If I had to reccomend one vacuum for performance and price, I would recommend the Dirt Devil Featherlite vacuum. That vacuum picked up everything. It is not bagless, but you won't be cleaning filters everyday etiher. Price when I owned the last one was under 50 dollars. I used it almost daily for 2 years before I trashed it. No one has ever mentioned that vacuum and it is way better that any bissel I have ever used. The Kenmore vacuum I am using now is great but the price was triple the featherlite. I took it on a job one time and started vacuuming with the featherlite when this guy breaks out this heavy duty bissel he just bought. After he vacuumed my little featherlite cut stripes where he vacuumed. He was shocked.

Greenie

danielc said:
... I took it on a job one time and started vacuuming with the featherlite when this guy breaks out this heavy duty bissel he just bought. After he vacuumed my little featherlite cut stripes where he vacuumed. He was shocked.

Mikey P said:
Put a new belt in and be prepared to eat your words.

Factory installed belts are often stretched out to the point of no return.

Belts are pretty important, and pretty cheap.

hogjowl

Idiot™
After my Dyson finally died, after around 5 years of use, I bought one of those Sanitaires with the dust cup he was so keen on for so long.

It's not half the vacuum the Dyson is.

Chads

Supportive Member
Okay Mikey went out and was going to be more than happy to eat my words, because its all about cleaning with the right ,and most effective tools so I put a new belt on and there was a difference in how much one was stretched than the new one that had never even been put on. so I noticed a difference right away how it sounded but still did not perform at top notch still a good vacumm but not like the other bissel vacumm. I am thinking that the momentum might have a better vac to it but the brush and the way it sets down on the carpet is what is different to me. I also had to go reclean half of a nasty apartment before I realised that the hose had popped off, now I understand the extra duct tape on yours and just a little tip to make you look a little less hackesh get some black duct tape.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Mikey with all your extra sponsorship money, make a deal with Bissel and design a MB exclusive Vac made to this board's specs. Then let all the supporting members sell them to our customers.

Chads

Supportive Member
I never built EZ's I just helped build different parts and installed a few, dont link me that much to them and there drama.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
He's just pissed that your 48.00 vac is still out performing his 100.00 bissel vac. If Mikey is after is the HEPA filtration get the bissel powerforce turbo for 72.00 Almost same machine plus a hepa filtration.. heck I bet you could purchase the Hepa replacement filter and put it on your $48.00 powerforce.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have had 5 different models of Bissells the Healthy Home is the best sucker and the most versatile. But it weighs a ton and belt changing takes too long.
The Momentum runs a close second but if far leakier.

Disagree and you're doing something wrong.

guaranteed!

Right meAt?.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You guys get onto me about selling MK but I have never heard a bigger bunch of girls cacklin about a vacuum cleaner in my entire life.

Next you'll be raving about your new apron or some crazy thing.
Good

Lord

Chads

Supportive Member
Brian just like a women can never stay out of a mans coversation just got put your 2 cents in. :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Right meAt?.

darn tootin!

BTW, who ever said that POS dirt devil featherlite was better, IS REALLY doing sump'um wrong

Chads said:
I am thinking that the momentum might have a better vac to it

it does

but the brush and the way it sets down on the carpet is what is different to me.

operator error
adjust the damn thing right for the carpet type.

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chads said:
Brian just like a women can never stay out of a mans coversation just got put your 2 cents in. :lol:

Yea, because talk about vacuum cleaners is such a manly conversation...Where's that eye rolling emoticon when I need it??

There it is. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom