Ol' Bastard Poll

I am this old and clean full time..

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Due to a beloved member here facing his immortality I'm curious..

How old are you guys and when I say full time, I mean pushing a wand or VLM device 5 to 6 days a week all day long.
None of this one job a day sissy/cleaning arteeest stuff.

Mikey P

Administrator
tell the truth, for the 8 hours that I banned you were you totally distraught with decisions on what the fook you were going to do with the rest of your life?

Mikey P

Administrator
must be your twin brother that logs in for 4 hours every night then.

we love you Fred, feel free to admit your aDICKted to my nightmare.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
By the time i got back on track with the hijack, Idon't qulify for the poll :oops: BUTT IDO STROKE ALOT OF RUG :eek:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll be 39 this month. I haven't pushed a wand in at least a year and haven't cleaned full time in about 2.

randy

Name
Randy
Erik said:
By the time i got back on track with the hijack, Idon't qulify for the poll :oops: BUTT IDO STROKE ALOT OF RUG :eek:

Erick you don't count since you cheat with your zipper. My 4 year old niece could push that around and have a great time.
You just may have come up with something here to stretch out some off these old guys cleaning careers. I talked with a guy that was hitting the quackapracter three times a week before he got the zipper. He said it solved his problem.

Jim Nelson

Name
Jim nelson
I will be 59 on the 7th i push and pull a wand with out a glide. But not 8 hr a day or 6 day's a week. oh yeah and it's 65 in long.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
randy said:
Erik said:

Erick you don't count since you cheat with your zipper. My 4 year old niece could push that around and have a great time.
You just may have come up with something here to stretch out some off these old guys cleaning careers. I talked with a guy that was hitting the quackapracter three times a week before he got the zipper. He said it solved his problem.

Thanks Randy, I offered a Mikey board special back in March for early orders. I will extend that offer to you and anyone over the age of 50. The price will be $1,995. you'll need to fax me a copy of your ID. :)Offer good till the end of June.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Aaron Richards said:
Just hit 40 in March. Full time for 22 years!

You too. I take my hat off to anyone who can clean carpet more than half your life. 8)

Aaron, you can demo one anytime.

This discount offer is good till the end of June. Yes Mike Iam going to get a banner :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom