Old Client just called..

Bucey

Name
FFA?
It is about 9 pm and a old client of ours just called and asked if we were coming to clean tonight.

They changed mgmt about 3 months ago and I have been trying to keep the account.

Aways say they will call when ready.

I assume they got another cheap cleaner and they didn't show up tonight! :shock:

I told them that if they didn't show that I would be glad to have it cleaned tomorrow night :mrgreen:

What would you have done?

Ron K

All depends on how important the relationship with them is. I probably would have said it's been a long time since cleanings it will be 10% , more, plus it's a Saturday, but we'll credit you the 10% the next time.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
they were calling to get a hold of the cleaner that the scheduled! It was someone else not me. My point was that you get what you shop for. Although I will use the 10% idea. They had new carpet installed about 6 months ago. Should be the first time it will be cleaned. japanese restaurant! Grease!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
rstrick said:
It is about 9 pm and a old client of ours just called and asked if we were coming to clean tonight.

They changed mgmt about 3 months ago and I have been trying to keep the account.

I assume they got another cheap cleaner and they didn't show up tonight! :shock:

I get the same thing every 3-6 months from old resty accounts, since I still have the # saved on my phone I just hit ignore. :lol:

rstrick said:

I told them that if they didn't show that I would be glad to have it cleaned tomorrow night :mrgreen:

This would be a good opportunity to raise your price and get a service contract signed.

At least raise your price, and don't feel guilty about doing it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
service contract....thats funny....and will work well to wipe your ass after you shit yourself for what the next guy came in and offered and did it for him....

Really someone out there tell me they were able to go after someone who signs a service contract and renigged???

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Are you sure they found someone else?

That sounds like what Asian Restaurants always do; wait forever then call and say “You come wash carpet tonight?”

PCCN

danielc said:
rstrick said:

This would be a good opportunity to raise your price and get a service contract signed.

At least raise your price, and don't feel guilty about doing it.
..Woyuld be nice to have all restaruants on a contract. But, realistically, nearly all the chains work on verbal only. In the real world sounds good but hey, they are cutting costs like everybody else and don't want to get locked into anything either.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
good point ACE! But the Lady was trying to get off the phone fast when I told her I would be glad to come out and do it tomorrow night!

S

sam miller

I to busy doing residential 4 to 5 jobs a day 6 days a week to consider late night scunge jobs! to much work!

Ps they dont want to pay what is worth and they want to be billed LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom