Old Prochem Single Jet Wand

Doug Clean

Name
Doug Clements
Hi guys, Someone stole my old Prochem single jet wand right out of the back of my truck and I am trying to find a replacement. It was made in 1994.
After 26 years of using it I feel like I have lost my best friend. I just use it for base boards and cutting out I have other wands and a RX 20 for real work but every day that I need it I get sad.
I don't need my triple jet just to wash base boards. So If anyone here has one in there old wand pile I will gladly make an offer to buy it.
Thanks and great forum here...
Oh my Icon is really me... just a little younger

single-jet-prochem.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hi guys, Someone stole my old Prochem single jet wand right out of the back of my truck and I am trying to find a replacement. It was made in 1994.
After 26 years of using it I feel like I have lost my best friend. I just use it for base boards and cutting out I have other wands and a RX 20 for real work but every day that I need it I get sad.
I don't need my triple jet just to wash base boards. So If anyone here has one in there old wand pile I will gladly make an offer to buy it.

View attachment 91795
I know how you feel. I had someone steal my original Hydrahoe out of my truck once. Made in 1984. That wand was my dance partner. The only reason it got stolen was because I was cheating on it with a new prettier s bend wand. I immediately bought a new one but had to return it. Just not the same. Not the right weight or angle. It was probably time for me to move on to a better wand but I still miss it.

Mikey P

Administrator
I know how you feel. I had someone steal my original Hydrahoe out of my truck once. Made in 1984. That wand was my dance partner. The only reason it got stolen was because I was cheating on it with a new prettier s bend wand. I immediately bought a new one but had to return it. Just not the same. Not the right weight or angle. It was probably time for me to move on to a better wand but I still miss it.

The Hoe was one of countless wands that I rejected in less than 20 sf. Glideless, your hand needs to be about 26" from the floor for an effective seal

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Maybe Jim Pemberton has one in the Pemberton museum.

I have more discontinued stuff than I wish here, but sadly I don't have a PC single jet wand. I get stuff in trade that sometimes includes one, so I will keep my eyes open for one.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

View attachment 91795
Damn looks like my old Miller wand!

Doug Clean

Name
Doug Clements
Thanks Guys... I will check it out the steam way.
I used my RX to clean base boards today.... Stinking Bing Job.
Kinda messy but if I went out to the van to grab wanda I just get sad.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
This thread brought a tear to my eye. I would bring my old trusty Hydrahoe in and let it sleep with me but my Great Dane takes up most of the bed. I hope you find a replacement soon.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom