Old school wanding

Bucey

Name
FFA?
rwcarpet said:
Ken Snow said:
The 650 sq ft with 80 gallons seems like a lot, but without knowing soil conditions etc., it is really hard to judge. I cleaned 12-1400 sq ft of carpet in my condo in the same general manner using only about 25-30 gallons. One direction triggering is not as effective as 2 to me.

I'm sidin' with Ken here......power on both directions. I run a 59 blower so vac isn't a problem. Just make the forward stroke quick and don't dic around. Slow down on the back stroke to clean and extract, then go back for a dry stroke.

Simple as that.
I can find common ground there

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Ken Snow said:
The 650 sq ft with 80 gallons seems like a lot, but without knowing soil conditions etc., it is really hard to judge. I cleaned 12-1400 sq ft of carpet in my condo in the same general manner using only about 25-30 gallons. One direction triggering is not as effective as 2 to me.

On that much square footage, I might use10 times that much water, depending upon the condition of soiling. Of course, I would have to get paid several times as much money for that type of clean (and will) On the other hand, I might not make as much profit. somewhat amus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom