Omni-Pro Flexi-Pro cordless sprayer

theden

Is anyone experienced with this sprayer? I think it used to be called the Omni-Pro but now it is called the Flexi-Pro cordless sprayer, made by Interlink. If anyone is experienced with this sprayer could you share your thoughts on it?

tim

Used one for years, was a good sprayer. I didnt like the 2 gallon container, batteries go out quickly and coiled hose gets kinks and collapses when putting down hot prespray. Not easy to get into, allen screws on the bottom. Switch goes out every few months and can have some pump priming issues but it is well made and will last a long time. I switched to the Big Boss by Mytee, still has issues but the 5 gallon container saves alot of time.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Early models did have some issues with charging system and battery. Those issues have been resolved.

I had not heard of issues with priming or the switch going out.

It is not intended for use with hot prespray. Heat will soften the coil hose and may also shorten the life of the pump.

If you need any details on the sprayer, let me know.

Name
Nate W.
I have been using one since 2008. It beats a pump up sprayer hands down.

Pro's...
I like the fact you it's cordless, just make sure you charge it and don't forget
Interchangable jugs
Coiled hose
You know exactly how much prespray you're putting down

Cons...
The adjustable handle isn't the best... It won't go all the way down now...
The wand holder leaks the prespray out the bottom of the sprayer. (I leave it where the jug sits.)
The battery on mines wasn't secure. (I used velcro to keep it in place.)
The switch is in a bad location. (I'd move it down and on the backside a little, instead of being on the lip where liquid can get to it.)

I guess it looks like more cons then pros for me. At the price I paid, I'll use it till it falls apart. shiteatinggrin

OSODRY

I have used these for about 5 years now, they are more professional looking than a pump sprayer, total purchased in that time = 4 and with full time use my 3rd finally broke, switches last about 6 months, handles are weak, they do leak after a while. The price seems a bit high, $400 - $500 for what the product is. Fixes could be a more secure battery with easier access to repair, stronger handle. I think i'll look for a competitors model next.

Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom