On his own...

Mikey P

Administrator
Our long-term employee Eli who many of you have met and occasionally peaks in here and is all over Facebook and who hasn't worked for us since whatever it's been February, has decided to go on his own he bought a used legend SC and a Ford Econoline for 7 grand and is just going to start from scratch and they truly believe he's not going to be a Mikey and steal his old coit customers I wish him the best of luck and I can see he and my new guy Sarti working hand in hand and certain projects and will easily be able to throw him the tons of overflow that we have these days

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Our long-term employee Eli who many of you have met and occasionally peaks in here and is all over Facebook and who hasn't worked for us since whatever it's been February, has decided to go on his own he bought a used legend SC and a Ford Econoline for 7 grand and is just going to start from scratch and they truly believe he's not going to be a Mikey and steal his old coit customers I wish him the best of luck and I can see he and my new guy Sarti working hand in hand and certain projects and will easily be able to throw him the tons of overflow that we have these days
If he's honest with you and you him, it can really be beneficial. I have a couple of guys I use who don't steal my customers.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Eli seemed like a good guy when I've met him; I wish him well.

That's a pretty old machine; I hope its in good shape and he can give it the tender loving care it will need.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I think you might be confusing "Karma" and "Dharma"

I know you are endlessly curious about Buddhism, so here are some helpful definitions:

"Dharma", in its simplest form, is a Sanskrit word for "law or decree". More pointedly, it is the nature of reality as universal truth as taught by Buddha, or the teachings of Buddhism.

"Karma", despite its common usage as a single word for "what goes around comes around" is actually a bit more complex. It is really how one's acts in this life effect in what form of life one might come back as in the next or future life.

So, for an example, if you behave badly Marty, you might come back the next time as a Yankee or a Democrat...

If instead you follow the "Eightfold Path", you might hope for a better future.

Remember:

1. Right Views

2. Right Intention

3. Right Speech

4. Right Action

5. Right Livelihood

6. Right Effort

7. Right Mindfulness

8. Right Concentration

I knew you would appreciate this

Mikey P

Administrator
Eli is always felt like a second son to me and he feels the same...

But if Davis were to go out on his own, in Scruz......well....

Ron K

Did he want more Money?
Did he want more head aches?
Begs to find out who has a successful profit sharing plan
that retains loyalty.
I worked part time in a machine shop once where employees with
10-15 years in had retirement plans of upwards of 350,000, this was in the
the 90's.Yes people leave,but why not try harder to get people to stay.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Did he want more Money?
that retains loyalty.
He didn’t like getting paid with Whole Foods gift cards.

Mikey P

Administrator
Did he want more Money?
that retains loyalty.

None of the above

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
The Boogie Mans gonna get him!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
One day when Mike's ready to hang it up and if kids don't want it, he has someone to sell it to. In the meantime, the guy can make some cash and be another high-end cleaner to help level out the low ballers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom