On the Clean freak brush...50/50 chance.

I was just told by them if you dont have" there" rotary machine...you have a 50/50 chance for it to fit . The "supervisor" told me that just a few moments ago......so I didnt order...heads up.

I have a hawk floor scrubber and they said the cluch design may not work.

Never offerd that,never mentioned that and as supervisor I would think if the had that, she would of mentioned that, ya DA. If they do have it..which said she didnt have.. thats a bad "supervisor".

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
If you have a pad holder or brush for your Hawk machine take the clutch plate off and put it on the new brush or get the number off your clutch plate and order another one from Hesco or JonDon or check out a local jan supplier.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
exactly what jeff said with the exception that if it needs a riser to fit your machine you will need one of those as well.

cbcsi

If you haven't yet bought the brush send me a PM with what size 17" 18" 19" hawk machine you have. I have some shampoo brushes that are new in my shop. I think what I have are 17", but I don't remember. Also I have a box full of clutch plates that fit the advance low speed.

I know powerflite has universal clutch plates too. There is actually 4 or 5 different ones. I think the only problem I've ever encountered is when the clutch plate was a different diameter than the riser on the pad driver. I think most pad drivers have 5" holes to mount your clutch plate too, but a tape measure will give you that. Never let a silly thing like fitting a pad driver to a buffer slow you down.

:) I have a couple of Blue Star scrubbers (I think hawke made some of those). I never have done anything but HWE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom