one and a half inch wand users.....?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Not so funny....
We did a job last year, and there was a resto company in the next building. He WAS running 1.5 all the way....IDK how long his run was, but I watched him peel off at least 100’...
I’m sure that carpeting was really dry by the time he finished...
I've seen it done twice. One guy bought it used that way and didn't know any better. The other was a moron and thought he had invented sliced bread. Told how loud his hose whistled now. 🥴

Name
Jeff T
Here’s an even better one @Sweet Baby James ....
Was doing a VLM job with the Cimex just before Christmas, and my helper comes rushing up to me as I running the machine...
There’s was a guy in the hallway/ common space,
THE DUDE WAS STRING MOPPING THE CARPET ....
Honest to Pete....
I tried to get a pic, but he had just gone around the corner out of site, and I didn’t want to make it look obvious that I was getting a picture of his STUPIDITY....

• Haha
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
and become a Padder.

don't know if lugging a 100+ pound machine in and out of truck, up 'n down stairs , bending over changing pads is all that easier...
Not to mention handling and laundering the damnscummythings

when running 1.5 wand, we always ran 2" all the way.
Uph was the only thing a whip was used for

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
20210112_114814.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Until you macho man try a devastator 12 the sapphire 12 or even that goofy evolution 13, Y'all might as well just shut your fat traps.

You're making me more grumpy than a big dopey looking fat Tom Cruise who dresses like he's 13 years old commenting on my fine Western attire.
I got more in me. But I’m being nice today.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: Mikey P

APCleaner

Name
Alejandro Perez
Those of you who run an 1.5" wand, do you prefer to use a whip hose or do you use a converter cuff and run 2" straight to the wand?
Hey Mike, Alejandro here, I just joined. I prefer the 1.5 inch whip hose. MY back does too! I have not noticed any real loss in suction. However its not like i have a gauge on my wand so i wouldnt know either way.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Every extra connector creates loss of suction, airflow and turbulence. I know one guy that has all of his hose in 25 ft increments so it's easier for his wife to carry.
Loss is minimal but i dont use all that. I rarely use the whip except for upholstery or stairs.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
best reducer I've seen, 2" to 1.5" and remove the insert and it'll take a 1.5" whip

20210113_143504.jpg

they can be purchased down by the river, each one bought elevates Mikeys blood pressure

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Everyone is just so grumpy. I wonder if it has to do with being locked up, slow business, crazy Government, and bad sushi.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom