Auction One case (4 x 1 gallon) Odorcide Concentrate (your choice Original or Fresh Scent)

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:

• One case (4 x 1 gallon) Odorcide Concentrate (Fresh Scent or Original)
  • Free Shipping to Lower 48

Fresh_Scent_Gallon.jpg

Use Odorcide® Concentrate on all your most difficult odor jobs. It’s non-enzymatic and works instantly with no dwell time. Apply to reach the odor source and the odor is gone. Odorcide is not affected by other cleaning agents or disinfectants. All Thornell products use a unique proprietary formula that permanently eliminates, not masks, odors on contact. For more detailed information on “The One That Works”, go to www.odorcide.com

$305+ Retail Value
Free shipping to L48 (Ships to L48 only)
Starting bid $150
Minimum bid increment $3
Auction ends Wednesday December 15th at 9pm EST/ 6PM PST

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Odorcide products don't get much attention, but I've found them to be extraordinarily effective. My crime scene clean up customers who have do deodorize after the body is dripping fluids through the floor and worse won't use anything else.

There should be a lot of bids for this product.

Reactions: Mikey P and FredC

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Odorcide products don't get much attention, but I've found them to be extraordinarily effective. My crime scene clean up customers who have do deodorize after the body is dripping fluids through the floor and worse won't use anything else.

There should be a lot of bids for this product.
I did that for a while. The money was excellent; the baggage wasn't. It's an odour youy never forget.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom