Auction One Case of Silver Solution

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • 1 Case Silver Solution (Qty. 4 - 32 oz bottles)​
  • Free Shipping (lower48 only)​
silversolution.jpg

Silver Solution is a versatile cleaning product that out-cleans many others that are far more harsh. It is Woolsafe approved and Next Generation safe. Designed for fibers and fabrics, Silver Solution is also effective in many cleaning situations. Anything that can tolerate water is safe to apply Silver Solution, and new uses are continually being discovered. Click here to learn more about Silver Solution

$99 Retail Value
Starting bid $40
Minimum bid increment $1

Auction ends Tuesday September 7th at 9PM EST/ 6 PM PST

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
High dilution, its probably very good cleaner that i wanna give it a shot

Reactions: FB7777

FredC

Village Idiot
Congrats @DAT. Please PM me your shipping info along with an email address to send a paypal invoice.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Just wondering, could this be the same product as LST Detergent (the brainchild of Keith Williams / Ed York / Paul Lucas)? I tried it over 20 years ago for a spell. It was a good and gentle cleaner with a Low Surface Tension formulation. The gray color came from river mud which was part of its base - according to Ed York.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just wondering, could this be the same product as LST Detergent (the brainchild of Keith Williams / Ed York / Paul Lucas)? I tried it over 20 years ago for a spell. It was a good and gentle cleaner with a Low Surface Tension formulation. The gray color came from river mud which was part of its base - according to Ed York.
Its made by Paul

This is a modernized version thats more aggressive and future ready

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom