One method cleaners, know any?

Mikey P

Administrator
You know the same thing happened with I came on the boards 20 years ago, everyone trashed OP, said it couldn't do this, it couldn't do that, yet
today look at how many use OP as their primary cleaning method.

There too, people talked, gave their opinions yet didn't test for themselves.

Some things stay the same...LOL
Some simply believe what they WANT too.

For those who do it daily they could care less about cleaners that suppose instead of know.

I personally know A LOT of carpet cleaners.

I only know and talk to ONE who only uses VLM in his "arsenal".. ( a standard 1.5 HP 175)

He would have walked on Andy's job.

How about the rest of you, do you guys know of cleaners who ONLY use a rotary/floor machine/Jiggler or CRB to clean with ?

and that didn't just buy some lame $2 Heaven's Oxy franchise?

Last edited:

Wing It

Supportive Member
Name
John Wingfield
Why have shaw and other carpet manufacturers not tested the trinity? If they said it was good then I would have no problem with it, after all it is their product it would or would not be cleaning. I could show the customer that the people they bought their carpet from say this is how to best clean it. I use hwe and periodically encap because that is what shaw recommends. Are there independent labs that do this kind of testing and if so how come they are not utilized?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Successful ones? NO!

Probably 30-50 local type guys running around using a buffer or op system, usually out of the trunk of their car. At least here most of these guys are just moonlighters and not really running a business, just extra cash.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are lots of them on the VacAway board that are damn good cleaners and had you walked in on their cleaning jobs after the fact, you're be hard pressed as to what method they used. As I've mentioned before I'd choose a low moisture cleaner any day over one using a portable.

It's less about the results as I think either will do a decent job if you spend enough time cleaning with them. It's what the portable contributes to the stew. Unless the portable is operating outside the living space you've just add some hot, humid, funky air to their indoor environment. :cry:

Method bickering is for retards.......by the way where is Mardie.....or Marty? :p

J/K about the Mardie & Marty.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't be a Waldo, Richard.

Unless you have personally "walked in" on them after a job, you really don't know how good they are.

EVERYBODY is a champ on the internet.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've seen their videos and the pictures they most. I agree you can alter some things with photoshop but I believe what they show pretty accurately depicts their ability.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
We have 2 guys thats all they do is encap, someday i would like to set up like tom king and have 4 crews encapping every night. Actually i started the company after using encap in commercial cleaning for 5 years seeing the benefits and low cost/high profit. Nobody has to sell me on shampoo method, i love it.

That wasn't the question though, mike asked if you know anyone that JUST uses 1 method. Sorry but i gave my honest direct answer, dozens and most of them have full time jobs and just do it on side.
Didnt judge wether it is good or bad but a literal experience.

sheesh

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Richard that NAZI board you speak about is hardly an open forum for discussion.

More like agree with me or you are banned.

SALES BOARD

Just like RICKYS too

Name
Steve Lawrence
from Richard above:

"There are lots of them on the VacAway board that are damn good cleaners and had you walked in on their cleaning jobs after the fact, you're be hard pressed as to what method they used. As I've mentioned before I'd choose a low moisture cleaner any day over one using a portable."

So true. A good OP cleaner will kick a portable guy's butt. I've seen their best efforts and they can be amazing--at times superior to a good TM cleaning IMO. But of course there are limitations and drawbacks to any method--that's why we have different tools. But given the right circumstance OP cleaning is very impressive.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
How about the rest of you, do you guys know of cleaners who ONLY use a rotary/floor machine/Jiggler or CRB to clean with ?

Rodney ..our local Chem Lie dude .
No TM they don't call a TM and I've never seen a Chem Lie porty in his mini-van

having said that, there's no doubt in my mind that any sharp go getter with good "people skills" can do well with any single method.
Know your limitations, target your market niche and make those peeps love you

..L.T.A.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
As I've mentioned before I'd choose a low moisture cleaner any day over one using a portable.

Me flipping toooooooo!

I used a porty for 5 years, any more I'd have quit! Getting the TM and having every call answered, best thing we ever did!

Don't talk to/know the locals, no idea about the one method guys. They might do a great job, still not sure why Mrs. Smith would want a bunch of soap let in her carpet...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom