One of my biggest single visit jobs. What a day it was today

Jamesh921

Name
James
Re: One of my biggest single visit jobs. What a day it was t

Larry:
Quote:
Steamway Legacy 2100

Greg: prolly used and old and yes we do the best 100% of the time, atleast our customers tell us that we may see OUR mistakes like the rotovac

I's LOVE to see a "clean-off" between Larry & Greg, each using their own equipment.

I could use a good laugh. Larry's unit may be used, but I bet it's in pristine working order. And I know how bad-ass they are - cuz ------- I own one too.

What about it Greg? You up for a clean-off?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

no one and I repeat no one stands a chance. So you think the steamway whatever beats the EVEREST with a prescrub after powermax rinsed at 240 with versaclean on all jobs not just the ones he feels are needed?

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpsttlXye8q]

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

XTREME1 said:
no one and I repeat no one stands a chance. So you think the steamway whatever beats the EVEREST with a prescrub after powermax rinsed at 240 with versaclean on all jobs not just the ones he feels are needed?

I admire your confidence , Greg
if a guy doesn't think he's the best, he's doomed to be second rate all his life

Right now you're in your "knowitall" stage.
I was where you're at 15 years ago.
You're a sharp guy and able to figure things out for yourself .(you'd be surprised how many can't)
you've had enough time on the carpet to know something ..so you "think" you're the shit

I cut my teeth on rathole rentals .
I've been restoring salvage rags for over 20 years
i was roto scrubbing and extracting 20 years ago
I dumped the whip hose 20 years ago
I bumped up the flow on my wands 18 years ago
I've used all kinds of equipment and juices (where you're at now)

I'm SURE you're better biz man than me (that ain't hard)
But dude, as far cleaning a carpet, you're still wet behind the ears to me ...fo-reel!gotcha!

..l.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

thanks for the condescending reply with a small bit of respect tossed in from big brother. your problem is you think it is more compicated than it is. You may have been around longer but have you cleaned more carpet? have you been in as many situations? have you walked when you should have?

This is where guys make the mistake thinking you are around longer and you know more. It really isn't that difficult IE get the carpet clean

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

XTREME1 said:
thanks for the condescending reply with a small bit of respect tossed in from big brother. your problem is you think it is more compicated than it is. You may have been around longer but have you cleaned more carpet? have you been in as many situations? have you walked when you should have?

This is where guys make the mistake thinking you are around longer and you know more. It really isn't that difficult IE get the carpet clean

what in THE hell are you talking about??

I'm not trying to be condescending in the least bit.
I'm just telling you straight up is all

YOU'RE the one playing musical chairs with which piece of equipment or juice is best
what was "your" best that you pounded your chest about in the RV days, ain't now to you
Orange Force was the 'best" juice on the planet according to your a year or two ago

YOU'RE the one "throwing down gauntlets" :roll:
i just gave the goddamn thing back is all I'm doing

carry on, Tiger

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley

Orangeforce was the best out there but it was a pain in ass to get and with the way we clean juice isn't all that important and there really isn't a whole lot of difference between good juice out there. Sorry if newproducts hit the market. Cobbs fixed any issues he was having and versaclean hit the market. Have you been just using Tide all these years :lol:

Musical chairs with equipment? I haven't used the rotovac in years since we started prescrubbing with a 175, we did try to incorporate it into our routine because I didn't think the guys where strong enough to be toting the 175 but that experiment failed when we got a couple call backs.

We have a system on how we clean and because I want it to be uniform we do try different things.

My chest has dents in it from pounding it so often for just about anything, I finished my breakfast today woo hoo go get em tiger

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow

Larry- good point, I really shouldn't worry about what others charge and really am not. I just pointed out what it would be like for me in detroit area if someone charged that for cleaning only. Miey is in Kalifornia, which is probably double detroit so if he charged 1500-2k that would not seem excess if I lived there.

My condo is worth about half what I bought it for and 2/3 or less what I owe :-(

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
What brand of Protector are you givers applying for free?

UmMM water gaurd its totally awesome errrrr :shock:

I used to use teflon advanced now I have scothgaurd from 3m in hydroforce bottle from jondon and spray it down at $10.00 a room

I usually go through 3 to 4 gals a year not much protection here. blowme

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
Call 831 476 9721 and get a quote.

$85 for a 13 step case.

I dont do large commercial.

Hey your using fullcircle and they charge by the minute Yoos really wants all these dudes to pony up a call and raise your bill $500.00??? !dork!

S

sam miller

as for Meat and Werner and Greg there is always an Ugly Poly waiting to disapoint believers everywhere just cause it can.

It may be clean but she sure is ugly. I tried roto scrub vac hosein de chemical saturatein da damn beast is just a nasty pile less reverse nap POS.

But hell it looks cleaner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom