One of our 3 new Bulters that we just painted

lance

You've got some nerve Ken......the vac hose is dirty.

Don't your clients deserve better??? :eek:

randy

Name
Randy
Joe, whoever operates that unit with 5500 hours has taken great care of it. He is worth whatever you are paying him.
I have seen trucks with 500 hours that look like they have done a couple of tours in Iraq.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Hey Ken, yes you'll have more room for graphics with no sliding door window but the driver won't see as well. I hope it works for your guys. I disliked driving vans without that window.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We've run cargo vans without side and rear windows for ten years now. Good mirrors and driving techniques far overcome any difficulties. The problems I anticipated ended up being no problem at all.

bonesheal

I may be in the market this winter. How are they set up? Will you be selling any big blower high heat models?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Yes Dan~ they all have high heat, the large blower and air conditioning. We can paint them any custom color or back to factory white.

bonesheal

Do you find the high heat package to be really worth it? From my understanding, a standard Butler heat exchanger will product 220 degree heat and the high heat package puts out 240 to 250. If that is really correct, then I wouldn't choose the high heat package. From my experience, anything over 230 is wasted heat.

Ken Snow said:
Yes Dan~ they all have high heat, the large blower and air conditioning. We can paint them any custom color or back to factory white.

Glad to hear it. Do you use any other options? 250 waste tank? APO? Filter box? Fresh hose reel?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
bonesheal said:
Do you find the high heat package to be really worth it? From my understanding, a standard Butler heat exchanger will product 220 degree heat and the high heat package puts out 240 to 250. If that is really correct, then I wouldn't choose the high heat package. From my experience, anything over 230 is wasted heat.

Ken Snow said:

Glad to hear it. Do you use any other options? 250 waste tank? APO? Filter box? Fresh hose reel?

All our units have the large waste tank (220 gallon), fresh water tank, plus the live vacuum & pressure hose reels. No APO/filter box, we don't find them necc with large waste tank. We found the standard heat to be 190-200 max and the high heat units we have reach 220-230. I have never seen or heard of one of ours reaching 240-250 degrees and we have dozens with high heat option.

Ken

Joe Bristor

Harper's got priorities in order.
1. Butler
2. wrap
?. Cool Cuffs
99. grass for the front yard. :)

Ryan said, "I'm sure the gals (who control the discretionary spending) love it."

So true. I sell a bunch of pink hose, purple hose, Lavender hose, Magenta hose.
It's the wives & office managers ordering it. They ain't dumb.
Mary Anne at Amflex woke me up to it, "most women are either pink or or purple."

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Joe Bristor said:
Harper's got priorities in order.
1. Butler
2. wrap
?. Cool Cuffs
99. grass for the front yard. :)

Ryan said, "I'm sure the gals (who control the discretionary spending) love it."

So true. I sell a bunch of pink hose, purple hose, Lavender hose, Magenta hose.
It's the wives & office managers ordering it. They ain't dumb.
Mary Anne at Amflex woke me up to it, "most women are either pink or or purple."

Same 99 van ...Prior to WRAP...

HARPERPIC085.jpg

HARPERPIC084.jpg

HARPERPIC083-1.jpg

HARPERPIC082.jpg

"Grass seed... will be appreciated... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom