One of the only ones who sticks up for Ed at Cross american

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and I get banned from his board for trying to sell the vac booster I bought from him

We're sorry, the board administrator has banned your IP address (71.184.212.170) from posting messages to All Things Recoil.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
"If" they have the guts to e-mail me with their legally given names (first & last), then I will allow them on the board. Because I don't have a "Greg" that we ever sold a POWER BOOSTER to who did not love it---I checked with the names we had.

I called and complained about it when I first got it. The silencer was a piece of broke styrofoam. I just try not to bad mouth him because he is a guy just trying to do business and I bought it and I don't hold him accountable for me not doing the research

G

Bill Soukoreff said:
That is ironic. You were the one that Rickie Finkalot quoted as saying some nice things.

Yes I quoted him; he emailed me complaining about it and I apologized to him for that. I didn't mean to cause him any problems on this board.

Matt; I am sorry if they banned you. I hope you get that corrected.

Mikey P

Administrator
Why would you ever want to sell this beauty?

P1000609.jpg

P1000610.jpg

P1000611.jpg

P1000612.jpg

P1000613.jpg

P1000614.jpg

P1000615.jpg

P1000617.jpg

P1000618.jpg

P1000619.jpg

P1000620.jpg

P1000621.jpg

P1000622.jpg

P1000623.jpg

Scott Rogers

I have always wondered what the advantage possibly could be to put the pluming outside the machine? Why not clean it up and put it inside like every other manufacturer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Because Ed took a mini Resoil, turned it on it's side and made it a booster.

Notice the lid that is suppose to hold the water in is now on the side :shock:

$800 for this pos.

Scott Rogers

well even on the recoil having the plumbing outside the protection of the machine makes it bulkier and more prone to damage then neccessary. I just cant see the logic in that

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mike, dude, seriously, can't you find someone more deserving to trash than some old man trying to make a living?

WTF is the difference between a dude getting $3000 for $700 in parts machine compared to a dude getting $1500 for a scouring pad some cutting oil with oXidiZeR and a couple hours of high school 101 stainless steel metallurgy class?

or a $70 pig farm barn fan with louvers that sold for $700 bucks
that's now made of plastic and sells for the low low price of....

look around, Bro, there's more worthy causes to peruse than being relentless on this one

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ed called you too?

Your right, I'll lay off Ed now.

The point as been made.

Like my buddy Clark Lancaster loves to say about anything he does not make himself, "It's a real piece of shit."

Scott Rogers

Funny you bought Clark up here. This is interesting.

I own a number of machines made by Clark. But if he or SOMEONE ELSE was going around telling everyone that Clarks machines where a stand alone system I would call them on that too. O wait didnt that already happen?

Some people like to make claims that are BS and when get asked about them they get all defensive and evasive. Even the shills mmmm Ricky talk crap but wont show the pictures of their equipment or even speak on the quality of the product, but have no problem talking crap about those who ask about it.

I just want to know why the damn plumbing wont fit inside the stupid machine

Greenie

Bob's, Odin's and Mytee's booster all have the plumbing contained, paving the road means nothing if you yourself won't change and keep updating and innovating.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
NOW Mikey understands my argument about buying a POS OP machine years ago.

One that didn't work as advertised and took years to finally get the issue resolved.
Now it works as advertised.
I thank all of Mikey's board for resolving my issue.

And I appreciate Mikey and others who expose shoddy workmanship and bad equipment so other carpet cleaners don't have to spend their hard earned money .

Larry if you bought one would you complain or keep your mouth shut?

I don't see any labels that say "made by retards in the USA" to make you feel guilty about your purchase .

Expect quality for your money.

I still remember going to Summerfest 01 in San Diego. I went there to see the new stand alone cleaning system "OP".

When I got shown how I had to use my foot to lift it off the ground before I hit the start button I knew that the BB's were full of SHIT.

G

Walrus said:
NOW Mikey understands my argument about buying a POS OP machine years ago.

One that didn't work as advertised and took years to finally get the issue resolved.
Now it works as advertised.
I thank all of Mikey's board for resolving my issue.

And I appreciate Mikey and others who expose shoddy workmanship and bad equipment so other carpet cleaners don't have to spend their hard earned money .

I don't see any labels that say "made by retards in the USA" to make you feel guilty about your purchase .

Expect quality for your money.
I tried to buy a castex 16" 1 1/2" 6 jet wand and everybody said "we dont sell those pos things anymore",and besides,some guy in Neb.bought up the last dozen.

G

Chris Muetterties said:
I still remember going to Summerfest 01 in San Diego. I went there to see the new stand alone cleaning system "OP".

When I got shown how I had to use my foot to lift it off the ground before I hit the start button I knew that the BB's were full of SHIT.

Huh?

Scott Rogers

Josh said:
Chris Muetterties said:

Huh?

The CCS old blue, was so under powered you had to take the weight off the head or it would start to turn. this is not a issue with the newer models of OP machines.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Walrus said:

depends whether it worked or not, Jimbo

I'd never buy one though, (unless i got really GREAT deal on a like new used one) cause even if it was a well built porty, the design of it just doesn't lend it's self well to good mobility and repair like the roto molded, "flip top" , large dolly wheeled portys.

I wonder why anyone would buy those type portys..regardless of who or how it was made

you can't teach common sense Jimbo.
No matter how hard we try, some mOOn pie will be telling us how great a cimex and sCampoo is for residential and restaurants

you dig?

..L.T.A.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I can post again over there. The funny part is I never knew they had a board until ricky started quoting me

G

I sure don't know what you did wrong when you bought your machine mikey; did you put the lid on wrong; man my CA machine is awesome. You must have had something fail in the machine to be that mad at it. I have worked my Recoil everyday it still is cleaning great. The lid can hold water on the booster; it is vacuum sealed when motor is running. As far as Matt goes; sorry I caused you greif for quoting you; glad to hear you can post again on Recoil Board.

Mikey P

Administrator
I didn't do anything wrong but not return it right away.

Ed shipped it out in a big thin walled card board box with not\ Styrofoam or reinforcements of any kind.

The box was tattered and two of the three fans were completely loose and damaged.

Half of the screws that hold the tanks to the base were cross-threaded, the wand came with out an assist handle and the pump needed to be primed every time I used it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom