One Thing This Biz Has Helped Me With

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I can actually fix a few things myself. No more taking my machine to a distributor for a quick 500 Dollar Fix. Til a few years ago I had never changed oil in a motor. Thanks to the Boards for having access to: Uncle LaRrY, jiMbo, ******, Googlewell, Martin, Becker ,MonsterFooker and many more they have kept me out of the 150 Dollar an Hour Trouble shooting distributor game. Im no expert but I can fix a few things myself. Thanks to these guys and many others for their help.

GolDeN Boy

PS-Remember U Guys Are Like REEL Family to ME.

OH and Not To Forget The Judson Team.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
LOL N e l l os is a banned word LMFAO

Golden Boy

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I did the Boards. I give you credit when I have carpet problems or in the process of fooking up tile. I tell my customers about you daily on how you are the #1 Cleaner in the Nation and you trained me. Not joking.

Golden Boy

Reactions: SamIam

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I don't believe I have ever taken my machine in to have it worked on in the 25 years I've owned my business.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I did the Boards. I give you credit when I have carpet problems or in the process of fooking up tile. I tell my customers about you daily on how you are the #1 Cleaner in the Nation and you trained me. Not joking. -Golden Boy
Waldo just won the brown nose, pandering award. Congratulations!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom