Online Booking

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
Is anyone implementing this to their site? If so, what results are you getting?

I am considering this.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I don't like the customer being in charge of my schedule. I know I can block days off that I can't work, but it's not a hotel.

Just my opinion

What are the pro's?
I’m investing heavily in my SEO and Ads. I feel this may benefit me as I am wanting to close more and earn more in carpet cleaning and other services. But I am limiting it to carpet cleaning and upholstery only and not other services.
Other services will be evaluated on-site.
Tile, commercial, repairs.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I’m investing heavily in my SEO and Ads. I feel this may benefit me as I am wanting to close more and earn more in carpet cleaning and other services. But I am limiting it to carpet cleaning and upholstery only and not other services.
Other services will be evaluated on-site.
Tile, commercial, repairs.
I agree, not having to talk to anyone to book a job is very convenient to the customer and I know several types of people see that as a value, since several of them only have time to schedule after hours or on the weekend.

I also see this as a value for multiple vans as well.

Reactions: LCCFL

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
We have on-line booking. A lot of people do take advantage of it. It allows the customer the opportunity to book a job 24/7. We are finding more and more people are using it because they can do it from anywhere without people around them knowing what they are doing.
How does the online booking keep all the jobs in a close radius so you're not driving from point a to z ?

Reactions: roro

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And I get calls while I'm on the job, so if someone books a job online, then I get a call from someone else via phone, should I tell them to look online for the latest accurate openings when I can't log in due to bad signal?

Reactions: Fat Mike
F

FB7777

And I get calls while I'm on the job, so if someone books a job online, then I get a call from someone else via phone, should I tell them to look online for the latest accurate openings when I can't log in due to bad signal?
I agree Matt

Online scheduling IMO is for larger operations and companies with pricing on their site

I want control over when and where I schedule jobs

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Control freaks might not like it.- They are afraid of being replaced by AI.

Those that value their time, Freedom, and making money will at least give it a try.
The system is very adaptable to your area and desires.

Easier to manage than a call center, employee, or wasting time DIY.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
How does the online booking keep all the jobs in a close radius so you're not driving from point a to z ?
The system can be set up to reduce drive times.
IMO---It is disrespectiful to book an appointment while you are with a customer.

The Key- Is to have such a great reputation, that people wait for you to return calls, or use the Online system for faster service.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I have people fill out my website form. I find it easier to have the carpet cleaning scheduled in advance and confirm with the prospect.
No need to lose control unless they are anxious to talk to you or want more details for their cleaning. Tile, commercial setting, repairs can be another option for them to schedule but with you offering an on-site option to make an appointment.

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I either suggest they use the online booking OR send me a text with their request and details and I'll get to them later.

I monitor the online system closely and make changes when needed. My default time slot is 2.5 hours per appointment; If the appointment needs more time, I will increase the time slot for that appointment. Occasionally I may need to change the appointment date and time.
I "SELL" that change as a benefit- ie. " Mrs Smith, your job is bigger than normal, I need to change your appointment so that I will have adequate time to give you the quality service you deserve."--

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We haven't done it yet, but given the amount of online questions that are sent in at 10PM I know we should.

On-line booking doesn't have to be a complex "open your schedule to the masses" it just has to allow the customer to leave a placeholder at any time they're thinking about cleaning.

If you're on your own or have few employees, use a system that starts with the customer's zip code or neighborhood/town and you choose which areas are available for on-line booking on which days. (I'm assuming everyone books outlying jobs by area. If not you should.) Allow on-line booking for one job per day to start.

Add a "Call us if your chosen day is full, we may be able to fit you in." message.

No matter how you do it, the booking doesn't have to be perfect. (Remember that perfect is the enemy of both good and done.) You have a contact that wants cleaning, and you can always call your very qualified lead to find a way to schedule.

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
We haven't done it yet, but given the amount of online questions that are sent in at 10PM I know we should.

On-line booking doesn't have to be a complex "open your schedule to the masses" it just has to allow the customer to leave a placeholder at any time they're thinking about cleaning.

If you're on your own or have few employees, use a system that starts with the customer's zip code or neighborhood/town and you choose which areas are available for on-line booking on which days. (I'm assuming everyone books outlying jobs by area. If not you should.) Allow on-line booking for one job per day to start.

Add a "Call us if your chosen day is full, we may be able to fit you in." message.

No matter how you do it, the booking doesn't have to be perfect. (Remember that perfect is the enemy of both good and done.) You have a contact that wants cleaning, and you can always call your very qualified lead to find a way to schedule.
I agree 100%

Reactions: Mikey P

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Call them
you set up your radius.
You have the option of having the system offer a discount if the customer books their job when in their immediate area service another customer.
I use fittlebug with service monster.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
you set up your radius.
You have the option of having the system offer a discount if the customer books their job when in their immediate area service another customer.
I use fittlebug with service monster.
Is there a way you get notified every time a job is booked so you don’t have to look at the schedule every 20min?

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Is there a way you get notified every time a job is booked so you don’t have to look at the schedule every 20min?

You are sent an email whenever a booking is made. Just have your email notifications turned on your phone. There is a delay of maybe an hour.
You will still need to manage and monitor the bookings. Just like another system.
The benefit is that it frees up your time and That of your customers'.
I get tickled ever time a booking is made after 8pm or when I'm not available, such as being asleep.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I saw $200/month price on fittlebug.

Eh. I don’t think it’s worth it

$200 a month for an "employee" in the USA is cheap.

If your clients are just a little computer savvy --- you are thinking like a poor person.

My $200/month investment has made me 100"s of thousands of dollars and saved 10's of thousands of dollars in payroll or call center cost.

We are paid to push a wand and produce clean surfaces. Time not spent cleaning, while operating the business, are added costs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom