Online training is finally here!

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
*giggle..

That one guy just staring at the camera holding that donation bin or whatever..

I was thinking sergeant hartman is gonna jump in and go drill sergeant on these guys..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I made it 3 minutes. I can't watch 40 minutes of these mouth breather Neanderthals. The Chubby Chubby retard (Sorry Jim) is a weirdo. Used to call me non stop and just listen. Never said anything, he would just sit there and breath through his crooked toothed cock hole. Too stupid to realize his caller ID would say Chubby. It seemed like the calls would happen whenever I bashed his butt buddy Joe Bristor.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
CC come off a bit "Special" in his videos and phone conversations so would guess he thinks this is a great way to train his flighty techs

OK so it is serious.

I didn't watch it long enough to know. To be fair to him, I don't know anything about his end work product, reputation in the community, etc.

Our industry draws its fair share of unique personalities, so as long as he serves his community and treats people fairly, I'm not one to judge.

It was entertaining though.

scotty747

I see there vans around Puget sound. Never seen one working though. Have seen a few for sale over the years.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Matt Ross
Yeah I dont understand why you would name your company that. Given the choice between several companies in a phone book, I would avoid just because of the name. But I'm sure there are some larger folks who would do the opposite. Strange to me though.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I loved it, definitely think he was playing it up to be funny

scotty747

I think the factory's gone. didn't see it last time I was at the Tacoma dome for Garth brooks. A lot of stuff had to relocate for progress after the garbage company built the new classic car museum.

scotty747

LaMay made a fortune off dirty diapers. At least he spent it on something we can all enjoy.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Brown and Haley's Almond Roca factory is still there, on the other side of the freeway from the car museum. A buddy of mine owns a boat top shop a few blocks north.

The car museum is worth a visit if you're in the area, as is Chihulio's Glass Museum and working hot shop.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom