Only the window no

Mikey P

Administrator
I just left it job that I cleaned about a year ago that sits right on the state line in the how their dog got eviscerated by a Coyote and brought in and bled all over the carpet 3 months ago the dogs he old now and she felt early she told me that she felt of his time to clean the carpet she pointed out the spot on the opposite side of the Room that she said had waked back after my last cleaning so I get set up and start wrenching and the magic window on the devastator won shows at the carpet is absolutely loaded with soap residue I used alter pack very weakly deluded cause it just wasn't that dirty ultra pack original not alter pack super read the whole Room is such a from wall-to-wall especially the area that she said it with back the last time the rinsed it all out triple dry stroked it turn on the fan open the windows wrapped up the truck and then I ask their well Mrs. Pett Fulton any chance at somebody as tried to clean the carpet with a do-it-yourself or machine and she gives me that deer in the headlights looks is it how can you tell I sugared schmucker giggled and told her about the soap residue is guilty as charged the course didn't say thing about the wake-up spot that she dried the blame on me I don't know when that carpets gonna dry did what I could but good Lord she musta left gallon to soak behind at who knows what ratio I love it when they tells me the truth...

• Haha
Reactions: GeeeAus

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m dealing with a similar situation. Going back Monday to deodorize for free. Idiot had a hack carpet cleaner come in and soak the urine infused carpet. Then called me to clean again. I told her i could not guarantee the odor would go away unless pad and subfloor was replaced, especially since she had a hack clean it first. Do you think she heard any of that? Nope. I get a call and she’s all pissed off it still smells like wet dog dander in one room. She was also pissed her old beat up hardwood floors didn't look like new when I was done cleanig them with a pH neutral cleaner and superzorb pads. I think I'm giving up on hardwood. People’s expectations are ridiculous and I’m tired of dealing with idiots that don’t listen.

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m dealing with a similar situation. Going. Back Monday to deodorize for free. Idiot had a hack carpet cleaner come in and soak the urine infused carpet. Then called me to clean again. I told her i could not guarantee the odor would go away unless pad and subfloor was replaced, especially since she had a hack clean it first. Do you think she heard any of that? Nope. I get a call and she’s all pissed off it still smells like wet dog dander in one room. She was also pissed her old beat up hardwood floors didn't look like new when I was done cleanig them with a pH neutral cleaner and superzorb pads. I think I'm giving up on hardwood. People’s expectations are ridiculous and I’m tired of dealing with idiots that don’t listen.
That’s why I don’t do residential, I’m serious! A teacher at one of my schools asked if we could come clean an empty house before she moved in. My girls go look at it, give a price. They get there two weeks later, and now totally different. Done construction, dug up floor and sawed bricks in house with no prep. People do try to bait and switch.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
That’s why I don’t do residential, I’m serious! A teacher at one of my schools asked if we could come clean an empty house before she moved in. My girls go look at it, give a price. They get there two weeks later, and now totally different. Done construction, dug up floor and sawed bricks in house with no prep. People do try to bait and switch.
You learn how to weed them out over the years. You know when to walk away. Kenny Rogers is my mentor.

steve_64

Hey mike maybe it did wick bac a little. Probably why the original touch up by her and then it just snowballed.

I use to tell customers to call me if anything reappeared in a couple days because we don't know how much is actually in the pad too.

But to many would call weeks later trying to get free spot cleaning.

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey mike maybe it did wick bac a little. Probably why the original touch up by her and then it just snowballed.

I use to tell customers to call me if anything reappeared in a couple days because we don't know how much is actually in the pad too.

But to many would call weeks later trying to get free spot cleaning.

Maybe, but she cleaned the carpet because her dog got disemboweled by a coyote and bled all over..

Reactions: steve_64

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm going to start deleting these

raft him for 12 hours too

I stumbled thru that jumbled incoherent mess and this is what I gleaned

You think wand windows are so great , it would be ridiculous to suggest you'd have a wick-back and/or recurring spot??

is that about it??

.L.T.A.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You probably saw explosions of pink...

So do you run a few gallons of disinfectant through the system to decontaminate it?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Venting indoors is the single most dangerous aspect of portables. I either run a 2” exhaust hose outside, or place the machine outdoors. A Seal-a-Door is on my Christmas list.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

steve_64

No, the wand window told me that she flooded the room with DYS soap.

One of those where there isn't a loss of vacuum clue
I often hear the soap before I see it. It just sounds different when passing over it.

I'm afraid a window will kill production for me. But I'd probably get use to it. The portable and drag wand I used 40 years ago had a window on the wand and a clear bubble lid on the waste tank. There was always soapy residue it seemed like.

Reactions: Mikey P

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I often hear the soap before I see it. It just sounds different when passing over it.

I'm afraid a window will kill production for me. But I'd probably get use to it. The portable and drag wand I used 40 years ago had a window on the wand and a clear bubble lid on the waste tank. There was always soapy residue it seemed like.
that would be the era of the 1 step emulsifers though, so wouldnt there always be soapy residue?

Reactions: steve_64

steve_64

that would be the era of the 1 step emulsifers though, so wouldnt there always be soapy residue?
We poked holes in a 5 gallon bucket lid full of Prespray or we just called it soap. Grab the handle and the bottom of the bucket and use it as a shower feed.
The porty just had water to maybe 160 degrees. We used a heavy drag wand and would watch the clear lid to know when we got it all out.

I worked in a school. That was the janitor way. No scrubbing never needed it because it was cleaned daily with a certified pile lifter and we spot cleaned between seasons.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom