OP the Uber Rich....

Mikey P

Administrator
Something to think about..

The richer and tidier the client, the more likely I'm going to use my TOPS Phoenix

5 rooms, 4 small spots..
Would have taken 200 ft of runners and 542 corner guards.

Doors stayed closed.
Carpet is fluffy, spotless and dry when I left...

IMG_20200729_104028~2.jpg IMG_20200729_113005.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I fully explain the process and she already knows I'm the only carpet cleaner they're not 100 mi of here that offers every method..

Ounce and a half a PCP maybe an ounce of peroxide maybe an ounce of top spotter and 6 pads.

Reactions: KSL

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
Didn’t you recently say it didn’t have a place in residential?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

don't let your insecurity get to you
Quite a few "good enough" are very $ucce$$ful with oodles of happy custys

ChemLie, StanSteem, Damon 💪

hell yeah, who don't love carpets like that.
sheeit, just spritz a little nice schmelling encRap and vac
and if no crumbs behind the doors, don't even bother there...

rock on

1596054291624.png

lta

Mikey P

Administrator
Insecure about what? I'm the carpet cleaning God

I tell you what this is Coca-Cola I'm sure you've noticed with as many times as you've had your floors cleaned all over the world that every couple cleaner tries to claim that they're one method is the best and she nods her head and signifies yes you're correct well it just so happens I'm the only carpet cleaner within 200 mi of here that offers every known method to man and that this where my beautiful home and the carpet were in this condition which is fantastic shape minus this one foot smudge and this coffee drip and whatever this yellowy thing over here is that maybe dog vomit I would be using a method called oscillating pad or encapsulation shampoo I use a very absorbent microfiber bonnet that has a foam core inside that after cleaning this room if we were to stick that pad in the 5 gallon bucket of water and switch it around it would look like chocolate milk coming out all your spots will disappear the carpet will dry and under an hour be soft fluffy smell fantastic and we can keep your doors closed and I don't have to run hoses through all 5,000 ft of home you have here and worry about scratching your beautiful Brazilian cherry kabob floors and I can give your dogs belly rubs cuz we don't have to worry about him running out how does that sound to you Mrs Coca-Cola at which point she started rubbing my belly and said get the work big boy

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

I tell you what this is Coca-Cola I'm sure you've noticed with as many times as you've had your floors cleaned all over the world that every couple cleaner tries to claim that they're one method is the best and she nods her head and signifies yes you're correct well it just so happens I'm the only carpet cleaner within 200 mi of here that offers every known method to man and that this where my beautiful home and the carpet were in this condition which is fantastic shape minus this one foot smudge and this coffee drip and whatever this yellowy thing over here is that maybe dog vomit I would be using a method called oscillating pad or encapsulation shampoo I use a very absorbent microfiber bonnet that has a foam core inside that after cleaning this room if we were to stick that pad in the 5 gallon bucket of water and switch it around it would look like chocolate milk coming out all your spots will disappear the carpet will dry and under an hour be soft fluffy smell fantastic and we can keep your doors closed and I don't have to run hoses through all 5,000 ft of home you have here and worry about scratching your beautiful Brazilian cherry kabob floors and I can give your dogs belly rubs cuz we don't have to worry about him running out how does that sound to you Mrs Coca-Cola at which point she started rubbing my belly and said get the work big boy

Good Lord Mikey....punctuation for the love of God punctuation

Or are you turning into James Joyce?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

Was it just your belly she rubbed?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Is that also from the Book of John, or is it from the Book of Michael?

(I agree with the philosophical part of the statement, by the way.......I’m just still pondering how I feel about jiggling cut pile carpet)
I did some the other day. I was cleaning carpet tile in a apartment building and they wanted me to do their small office. Cut pile nylon over pad. I did it with a 3M white polishing pad which I use with my sprayborg. It felt very aggressive on that carpet even though it was well lubricated. I have yet to try it with an absorbent pad

Mikey P

Administrator
Is that also from the Book of John, or is it from the Book of Michael?

(I agree with the philosophical part of the statement, by the way.......I’m just still pondering how I feel about jiggling cut pile carpet)
Jim you're thinking of the jigglers of old with a short throw that were more prone to turning carpet tufts into Don King hairdos. These larger orbit machines along with the miracle of microfiber are extremely safe on every pile I've touched, no distortion and they're actually correcting cornrowing if you can believe that.

This house was 600 ft of carpet made spotless fluffy and smelling good with one gallon of water and an ounce and a half of chemical.....

Let that sink in

Now what do you think it would take the hot water extract that?

30 gallons of water?

And how much chemical?

What's the point of over cleaning when you can under clean and cause no harm and have an ecstatic customer?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom