OP the Uber Rich....

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
idiots can do the least harm with HWE is why the mills recommend it

Are you an idiot?

The Mill reps on the S100 panel with me are clueless about any sort of modern VLM methods.
I always had the fear of that VLM method causing pile distortion in residential cut pile carpet. That's one reason I rarely use my 175/red pad to agitate it prior to HWE.

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Bullseye! I can hardly wait until you 'evolve' to a RVjr

20200728_102908.jpg 20200728_103126.jpg

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well, off to work. I have two today and a go-back a PM wants me to try and clean again for free. The damn carpet is totally worn out but the homeowner is just not believing it. So I'll go back and hit the living room again with encap Angry lemon and call it good. I've already HWE'ed it with Prochem Nano and scrubbered it. If that doesn't get it, usually nothing will. But at least I can say I tried.

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Can't grasp concept so belittle the messenger.

and tell lots of penis jokes.

Have you graduated the 4th grade yet?

Now now Michael.

You've been less than generous in your assessment of the intellect of those who are disputing you. I'm certain that I don't need to copy and paste them here as a reminder.

I'm sure you'll have less references to self entertainment and genitalia if you cease questioning their level of intellect or method of cleaning.

*The Third of the Eight Paths of Buddhism is "Right Speech".

"And what is right speech? Abstaining from lying, from divisive speech, from abusive speech, & from idle chatter: This is called right speech."

Go in peace

The Dalai Lama

* Quoted instead of Christian Scripture to prove a point to Ofer, and to annoy Marty.

Mikey P

Administrator
I've been more than generous with the folks that actually are professional cleaners come well equipped to deal with any situation much like our friend Ron Marriott..

Willy on the other hand with just a little shitty portable and maybe a 175 for VCT work has no place in an argument about being a professional carpet cleaner...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've been more than generous with the folks that actually are professional cleaners come well equipped to deal with any situation much like our friend Ron Marriott..

Willy on the other hand with just a little shitty portable and maybe a 175 for VCT work has no place in an argument about being a professional carpet cleaner...

I see I have more work to do with you.....

Anger only hurts the vessel that carries it Grasshopper.

I'll not comment any more about it. This thread is too interesting and I wish it not derailed.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Mikey P

Administrator
You can call me and know it all all you want cuz it's mostly true when it comes to carpet cleaning, but when you call me a liar yeah I'm going to punch back...

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
You can call me and know it all all you want cuz it's mostly true when it comes to carpet cleaning, but when you call me a liar yeah I'm going to punch back...

How about duplicitous? Or hypocritical :lol:

Wasn’t long ago I joined here at the time mostly padding and janitorial and it’s been apparent your whims are dictated by current sponsors. And each one is “preached” as definitive.

Reactions: Rob Grady

FredC

Village Idiot
your whims are dictated by current sponsors.

I get it........

but most industry manufacturers advertise here ....the highest level advertisers are primarily HWE and CC

he has extolled the virtues of the trinity to me in phone calls for the past year or so now...........and it's obvious he uses it based on post/pics

FredC

Village Idiot
that said....I fook with him just about as hard as anybody about it given his past statements on the subject.

but I know his current statements aren't based on money........unless he is getting a lot more I don't know about 🤔

Mikey P

Administrator
Hell you barely saw me talking about the Spider because of the vibration made it kind of unpleasant to use..

But it made me aware of the power of these microfiber pads..

This Phoenix on the other hand I whip out as often as possible

most of you cry babies don't realize I've had three other OP machines all of which were got awful to use or keep in one piece so I never really talked about them

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
LOL...

here's the deal Smedley
You've been such a big mouth your whole "board career" proclaiming "this is the greatest and if you don't use it, you're a hack, dumfck, talking out your azz, or just plain irrelevant and stupid"

and you've talked that sh1t from "on high" a top your hi-horse forever
....except when you change your mind and humping some other new Oryx and then thats the "definitive" answer direct from Gawd

can you see why some jab you?
In fun for us that know and love you
but you also give knives and darts to the "Mikey haters" to stab you with

you got a big mouf to go with your big hED

..L.T.A.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I get it........

but most industry manufacturers advertise here ....the highest level advertisers are primarily HWE and CC

he has extolled the virtues of the trinity to me in phone calls for the past year or so now...........and it's obvious he uses it based on post/pics

Thanks Point taken

He’s just a fathead then lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom