OP the Uber Rich....

steve_64

Buy a minivan, a Phoenix and put a guy to work doing commercial only.
Got a guy here running that way doing residential too. Customers have told me it just doesn't feel clean afterward. Others mentioned the crunchy feel. Spots returning.
I think he's using the spyder.

Mikey P

Administrator
Got a guy here running that way doing residential too. Customers have told me it just doesn't feel clean afterward. Others mentioned the crunchy feel. Spots returning.

Must be the method..... :oldrolleyes:

Funny how the (few) jobs that we have OP' say exactly the opposite.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I can't see using it for mainstream residential. On commercial, as long as you vacuum well, it can be a great system. Like any method, you have to learn how to do it correctly.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I do lots of stairs. I saw a video of a guy cleaning stairs with an Oreck orbiter. He starts at the top and let's the machine tilt over the bullnose, scrubs back and forth and drops down to the next stair. Not going to be able to clean the riser but not always necessary on commercial stairs. Thinking about that on a double 4 story building I am bidding on. To use the truck mount requires 400 feet of hose and a helper. All carpet tile except for the 208 stairs. The Cimex or orbot would be perfect for this job except for the stairs.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I do lots of stairs. I saw a video of a guy cleaning stairs with an Oreck orbiter. He starts at the top and let's the machine tilt over the bullnose, scrubs back and forth and drops down to the next stair. Not going to be able to clean the riser but not always necessary on commercial stairs. Thinking about that on a double 4 story building I am bidding on. To use the truck mount requires 400 feet of hose and a helper. All carpet tile except for the 208 stairs. The Cimex or orbot would be perfect for this job except for the stairs.
Be worried about falling. We always started at top but just stepped down backward. Seemed more stable to us plus the risers

Reactions: Willy P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Ain’t gonna be any easy way to do 208 stairs! One stair at a time no matter how you do it😟

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I encapped a Vacant house today. $217 and it came out titty pink. The water was turned off and the owner was out of state. So glad I have alternative methods available onboard.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
we had a com job we could reach everything but the rear entrance stairs (60" wide, two flites and a landing)
required moving the van to get them

took my OleSkool Conquer and cotton for them
what a PITA and more work than tearing down and reset up TM

.... padders are the funniest peeples

..L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Encap in ultra high end residential = winning

We did a $30mil home not long ago, encap... came out great. 2nd time there and carpets were still pretty clean from the last encap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom