Op

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I clean alot of apartments. Any of you do clean apartments know that most of them are nasty. I have been thinking about getting an op machine to do some of the high rise ones, so that i dont have to drag out the portable. Do any of you who use op on a regular basis think that I will be able to get the rat nasties clean with op? If so, do you think i will face any opposition from the property managers for using this method?

steve r

im sure you could with enough experience.just dont tell them and see if they comment on it.it took me a few tries and redos to get to know when and how to make it work and still be profitable.i dont op but i bonnet clean and or cimex em when i cant reach them with the bane.

they called me on a couple of em but i got better at it and now they dont know the difference.

Joe Couch

We clean over 3000 apartments a year and there's no way I would use a OP on a nasty. They are way too dirty and you are only going to get a certain amount of funk out. I hate using a portable too but sometimes it's the only way.

Now on the positive side I wouldn't hesitate using a OP on a lightly to medium soiled carpet. I think it would work great for that.

Scott Rogers

Why would you need to tell them? The say go clean it so go clean it.

That said, although a OP can clean a rat nasty it may take a very long time with a large amount of pads. If it really it that bad though a porty will take quite a few passes to get quality results as well. If you pre scrub with the OP ,rinse with the porty then post pad with the op it can actually be faster then using either porty or OP on their own and the results will be superior. If you have all the tools it gives you options.

G

You may also want to consider a rotary with a fiber pad with a shower type feed and a good encap followed by a bonnet. Some carpet will still need to be extracted but you can reduce the volume. Remember your chemical does the cleaning you equipment/ pads carry from point A to point B

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom