Open Book

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
they always say without employees, without brick and mortar location the business is worthless.

but if your pricing at or around .50c/sqft and have a solid client base, there is likely someone out there that hates their 9-5 enough

FredC

Village Idiot
Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

LOL!!
I'll have to show this to our office mngr .
She's very churchy
I warned her my language could be a bit salty at times and to forgive

now I can show her why ...
and not worry about saying, "just get my fck'n coffee woman"

.L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
"The claim going around the Internet right now appears to be based on a single study that was published in the journal Language Sciences in December 2015. And the study did not, in any way, shape, or form, support the notion that people who swear are any more intelligent than those who do not swear. In fact, there's no way the study could have shown that, as it never measured the amount of swearing people do over the course of a day, or an hour, or a conversation."

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
"The claim going around the Internet right now appears to be based on a single study that was published in the journal Language Sciences in December 2015. And the study did not, in any way, shape, or form, support the notion that people who swear are any more intelligent than those who do not swear. In fact, there's no way the study could have shown that, as it never measured the amount of swearing people do over the course of a day, or an hour, or a conversation."
Don't spoil it for Richard. He was thinking that he's a fooking smart ass.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of...

20190111_141529.jpg

FredC

Village Idiot
That appears to be a different study......so that is two

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Lack of vocabulary..

I can insult without cursing, leaving the mark to think it was a compliment.
That would be a left handed compliment Lee...sorta like me saying to you....Lee...if you think hard enough....you'll get what I'm
Telling you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom