Open Disscussion About Electric TM.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Daniel I need to ask you this question again. Were you dropped on your head as child?

Alot of cleaners use portys, rotovacs, vacuums,air movers, drying equipment, 175's etc. The customer doesn't care what you use aslong as it gets clean. The beginning of next year I was thinking of either having a van with porty or an electric truckmount for our "Green Cleaning" and not only will I use their electricity I will charge them almost double to do it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have never had a problem plugging into a client's home. Don't worry about it.

Just put your cords on reels and they are easy to bring in and rollback up.

I would never use an generator or never had a need for it in many years of using an electric.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
I have never had a problem plugging into a client's home. Don't worry about it.

Just put your cords on reels and they are easy to bring in and rollback up.

I would never use an generator or never had a need for it in many years of using an electric.

Dave can you again post some pics?????

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I run into issues regarding electricity on a weekly basis Dave
If you are servicing a lot of rdealtors and property managers you will run into these problems

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Bundy said:
If you are servicing a lot of rdealtors and property managers you will run into these problems

Here the properties have the utilities turned ON!

If they were turnedthem off in the winter the pipes would freeze.

Large commercial complexes have outlets in the hallways.

I have never ran into a property with no electric.

My van has a large inverter that I have never used.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:

How's that shock therapy working out for you Greg? Have the voices toned it down a notch? Is Becker still the Debil?

Name
I'm Rick James
Dave Yoakum said:
Bundy said:

Here the properties have the utilities turned ON!

If they were turnedthem off in the winter the pipes would freeze.

Large commercial complexes have outlets in the hallways.

I have never ran into a property with no electric.

My van has a large inverter that I have never used.

Dave can you please post some pics...................................

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I can easily see a customer questioning using their electricity because they are not familiar with what exactly you are plugging in. The customer knows what a vacuum is, and knows what a airmover is, and can even figure out what a portable might draw, but a couple of heavy gauge extension cords running from their home into some "Big Machine" in your van might make them a little concerned. I'm not saying their concerns are valid, but they might question the unknown. If I ever had to plug into someones house, before I plugged in, I would make sure I brought up the fact that "Big Machine" will only be using up a minimal amount of electricity, just to be on the safe side by addressing it before they have a chance make some snide comment on it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Goomer said:
I can easily see a customer questioning using their electricity because they are not familiar with what exactly you are plugging in. The customer knows what a vacuum is, and knows what a airmover is, and can even figure out what a portable might draw, but a couple of heavy gauge extension cords running from their home into some "Big Machine" in your van might make them a little concerned. I'm not saying their concerns are valid, but they might question the unknown. If I ever had to plug into someones house, before I plugged in, I would make sure I brought up the fact that "Big Machine" will only be using up a minimal amount of electricity, just to be on the safe side by addressing it before they have a chance make some snide comment on it.

After plugging into over 20 thousand homes I can tell you that it has never been an issue.

F

FB7777

Alexander Supertramp said:
Can you atleast draw us a picture? shiteatinggrin
you guys are wasting your time asking real questions from Brokum, and if you keep asking, he will deflect by saying you have a crush on him

There is no way Dave is going to post a picture of his 1980s POS van with an ancient homemade electric piece of junk

he is just another card carrying PISS member

Phoney Internet Success Stories

PS You'd be amazed at what you can find out by calling a local competitor :twisted:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Dave so you have pluged into 20,000 homes? That raises a ton of questions. First if which is if people are going to get their carpets cleaned at longest duration would be 2 years so that would be 10,000 a year amd even at broke dick standards that would be $10000000 a year in business. Please explain this

pfred said:
Alexander Supertramp said:
Can you atleast draw us a picture? shiteatinggrin
you guys are wasting your time asking real questions from Brokum, and if you keep asking, he will deflect by saying you have a crush on him

There is no way Dave is going to post a picture of his 1980s POS van with an ancient homemade electric piece of junk

he is just another card carrying PISS member

Phoney Internet Success Stories

Wow I feel so much better now!

Dave I would like to see your van as well.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Pix of David's machine have been posted a few years back. We originally sold it in 2000 to Chris Pelton in Jackson MI. 120 gallon stainless steel waste tank. Waterjet cut motor enclosure, Milton Bradley switches and electrical hardware. Originally had Infinitek motors. My sons built a few dozen of them, but it was just a sideline.

They were a step up from a Bane, and that's all we claimed for them, they cleaned great.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This is all you need to make the customer happy.

Dave_Photo_cropped-oval2-176x237.jpg

F

FB7777

did Brokum purchase the first dozen of these units for his 16 employee operation? :roll:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no he was selling them off when he was downsizing working his true calling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom