Opened up a can of JUDSON whoop ass

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
My just arrived sample pack came in handy today. I pulled into the driveway of the 3rd job today to spell dog piss from outside the house.12 by 16 family room covered in piss and dirt. Mrs piff says can you do anything for the smell, I start smiling and say yes I can. 2 oz of quat a lot and 2 oz of dd 12 fresh air in 2 gallons of water goes down first. Then go clean a chair and loveseat and then extract the carpet. Mix 5 0z of o2 and 1 oz of hot sauce to a gallon. Apply and aggitate and extract. You could put your nose directly on the carpet and smell nothing. One very happy mrs piff. One awesome can of judson whoop ass.

Lyman said:
My just arrived sample pack came in handy today. I pulled into the driveway of the 3rd job today to spell dog piss from outside the house.12 by 16 family room covered in piss and dirt. Mrs piff says can you do anything for the smell, I start smiling and say yes I can. 2 oz of quat a lot and 2 oz of dd 12 fresh air in 2 gallons of water goes down first. Then go clean a chair and loveseat and then extract the carpet. Mix 5 0z of o2 and 1 oz of hot sauce to a gallon. Apply and aggitate and extract. You could put your nose directly on the carpet and smell nothing. One very happy mrs piff. One awesome can of judson whoop ass.

Lyman,

Dr. Harris and I thank you very much for trying our products. The O2 System has been out for over 4 years now and it has been used to clean every fiber there is; even Haitian cotton, and we’ve had no issues. It is also being used for tile floors with a hot sauce modifier added.

kdk_0344.jpg

Name
Ron lippold
Yea there is nothing better out there for day to day cleaning. The best mixing ratio out there. I sure would like to see the other manufactures strp up. im tired of 6-8 oz to a gallon for pre spray.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Padden McFadden said:
The dd12 - quat - o2 combo is the best anti urine stuff I have ever used.

I skip the dd12, just been using 2 oz/gal of Quatalot with great results on urine treatment. Buddy of mine has a nice house and his dog turned their family room into a "piss farm". They had to close the room off when company came over. I had him soak the areas with the pump sprayer and he put down four mixed gallons of Quatalot. Then I let him clean the room while I drank beer and talked to his wife shiteatinggrin . The room has no odor now and they are delighted.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
If the smell was that strong , it will probley come back if you didnt replace portions of the pad. I have made lots of upsales form pad replacement. The customer always seems happier when you show them a piece of piss soaked pad you pulled from the floor

Ron,
I've only tried the "freash air"sent. And I love it. If you haven't tried that flavor yet, I would say worth a try. It works great for those jobs that you get the wet dog smell when the carpet gets wet, just a light after spray leaves it smelling great. Customers LOVE it.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
juniorc82 said:
If the smell was that strong , it will probley come back if you didnt replace portions of the pad. I have made lots of upsales form pad replacement. The customer always seems happier when you show them a piece of piss soaked pad you pulled from the floor

so what to do if you have it in the middle of the room???

a couple of piss soaked areas, that you cant get to??

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
floorguy said:
juniorc82 said:

so what to do if you have it in the middle of the room???

a couple of piss soaked areas, that you cant get to??
If its tough to get to I usualy water claw it. However alot of the time animals will pee around edges of the room. It is standard procedure for me to wet check the entire area before we take any action. Once the customer is aware that the problem is beneath the surface it puts the ball in their court and helps them understand that the smell could come back if you dont get to the root of the problem.

John Watson

Hot Damn, A new product from Judson "Whoop Ass" and I didn't get to try some???? Come on Less, You forget about me already??? (You remembered we met in the Otis, I didn't)

Wait a flippen minute, this is the same ol chit been usin for four years, My Helen loves DD12 Vabreeze, She makes me use it in every house that smells of pet (even if we don't charge for it)before she will reenter after our initial inspection. a little goes a long way. Only fault I ever found was the suction hose on my multi sprayer gets a sticky slime on it after it seperates if there is any left in the jug at the end of the day...

Great Products Les Les is more better!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom