Opening at Saiger's Steam Clean in 2 weeks

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

Lonny

Supportive Member
I feel your pain. My mainstay has been commercial janitorial work. I traditionally do all of the carpets and floors myself. Keeping good people on in that line of work is next to impossible. It's not IF they are gonna leave, it's WHEN, friends and family have proven to be some of the worst hiring decisions I have ever made. I look forward to being able to pay a good tech a living wage!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I feel all the pain you guys endure when employees let you down. You have to look at it through your young employees' glasses. as Steve Toeburn would say. Sleep in, get pussy and go to the beach, or bust ass for twelve hours for thankless old bats. You're only young once. I'm so glad I work alone.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Classic moment....my wife tells me last night that the youngster decided Thursday would be his last day (can't count what 2 weeks is I guess which would have been end of the day Monday June 2nd)....

He decided that since Friday would be the start of a new pay period, no sense coming in just for one day's work on a paycheck! :eekk: :madder:

I guess Friday was going to be his last day (which we were going to grant him)....

Well, I see, it's all about you young man.... :hopeless:

As my wife said....."work his ass off!" :clap:

My pleasure my dear! :rockon:

He isn't going to like today and tomorrow very well either! :yoda: :icon_twisted:

We planned everything this week for 2 vans and at least 3 people. Had my middle daughter out with me yesterday. Just her presence alone was selling jobs (and people crazy comfortable!)

Don't know if she is going out with us today, but maybe.

Had to turn down a water loss yesterday too....didn't even get in until 8 pm last night with all the other "I got to have it today calls we filled"

5;25 am....get yesterday's paper work done, finish some of todays....and out the door for 6:45 am meeting, and knock out 5 LARGE homes/cabins wall to wall and furniture, then 3 more large ones after that. (I might not like today much either....LOL!) But ain't no little pansy ass gonna drag my business down!

Gonna get it done "OLD SCHOOL"! :rockon:

Reactions: Desk Jockey

knoxclean

Supportive Member
Name
David Gargan
I've been through all those headaches and it's not fun. I am still dealing with looking for a new employee that has been ongoing for 9 months. I have looked everywhere, asked everyone including friends, family, clients, Facebook, craigslist. No one seems to need a job.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I've been through all those headaches and it's not fun. I am still dealing with looking for a new employee that has been ongoing for 9 months. I have looked everywhere, asked everyone including friends, family, clients, Facebook, craigslist. No one seems to need a job.

They just need money....for doing nothing....LOL!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Man that is so True !
An I Ain't Scared to tell them that to their Faces is most a my problems : )

I could go off on this subject!

"Edited above, I need dilutions for Mopping it down"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Its shitty but it does sort of make sense. Most of the time they plan that when the quit here. They won't start into a new pay period, it doesn't matter to me, I don't know why it would to them.

I'd call in the High School kid and see if he can give you a break at the wand. Tell him its just a trial period to expose him to it for the next two weeks.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Find a homeschooler Mark!

They seem to be much smarter these days : )

"Edited above, I need dilutions for Mopping it down"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom