Opinion for my new wrap

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Terrible was my first impression. To busy and the carpet in the background reminded me of Dumb and Dumber. Asked my wife without any input from myself and she had the same reaction. Scrap it and start over.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Royalcarpetvan.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Made a few changes , Less shaggy carpet, Lost free Quote, Lost Most recommended cleaner, Pic much smaller:

-----Click here >> http://**********************/carpet_cl ... ecial.html

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dave I think you're going the wrong direction, that might actually look worse. good lord Vawter, just die already.

For as much as you're going to spend getting a wrap I'd let a professional do it.

Name
I'm Rick James
I agree with Richard.. get a professional designer to do the work. No offense but many CC owners are not graphic designers, if we were we would be doing that for a living. I think some of us can do just good enough to pass something off.. but in the end hiring someone to do it will look a thousand times better. Youre a high roller so drop some cash on having a professional graphic artist do it for you because you are going to drop a lot of cash on the wrap.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you need to scrap the whole purple carpet...dog/kid/lady thing and start all over from the tires ...up.....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Re: Re: Opinion for my new wrap

Cool Hand Luke said:
Dave I think you're going the wrong direction, that might actually look worse. good lord Vawter, just die already.

For as much as you're going to spend getting a wrap I'd let a professional do it.
X2

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Dave how much is something like that?

I just drive a plain WHITE van.

I've seen Jimmy naked

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Chavez has a winner!

if your van is navy blue, like in your pics, it clashes with the purple carpet too.

Take care,
Lisa

E

EcoPro1

The attractive blonde is your target market that cares about her home not smelling like dog. And cares about getting the food n juice stains that her little girl just made.

Or you can market to carpet cleaners who hate your guts anyways.

dgargan

Richards 2nd was very good. I like how the angled stripe draws your eve to the phone number

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
EcoPro1 said:
The attractive blonde is your target market that cares about her home not smelling like dog. And cares about getting the food n juice stains that her little girl just made.

Or you can market to carpet cleaners who hate your guts anyways.

X2

I'm thinking about just toning down the carpet with a less plush sample and losing the slogan. So i can make carpet & upholstery larger and also making the lightened area more readable.

The picture is to draw them in. Women or people in general like to look at other people ( People even imagine people in clouds and other objects it's so strong.) and purple is a "MAGIC" color for women for some reason.

Reviews and reviews snipletsL( Like on the van) give me a tremedous amount of great clients.

Sure they can't read it all a 35mph. But, they can read the rear when they are behind me and when it is parked at clients.(Neighbors like to check each other out.)

I want to thank Chavez for his creating examples and Fred for the photo bucket pics

Royal_Crpt_V3-5.jpg

Royal_Crpt_V3-6r.jpg

Name
Ezra Clark
I like the overall design. I do think you should loose the testimonial because the people that do take a quick look will only look for a second or two. If they do you at least want them to see "Royal Carpet Cleaning"

If you are at a res house cleaning carpet would you:

A: want the imediate neighbors 4-5 to be able to see "Royal Carpet Cleaning" and the cherry picked testimonial on the side of the van

or

B: want neighbors 4 houses down 12-16 to be able to see "Royal Carpet Cleaning"

I would make the Royal Carpet Cleaning "BIG", if you are lucky the people who see your van will remember one thing, do you want it to be the picture, the color, the carpet, or the name of your company?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You will be making a huge mistake not takin that second one Richard designed for you. I know your ego wants to think you have design talent but Dave you don't and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
we all see full color image wraps all day long, and they really stand out! the problem is...

full color image wraps are great when the van is sitting still...one can fully take in and appreciate the picture and name and # and etc...

full color image wraps are not good when the van is moving...all people see is a beautiful picture of a human (and then an animal and w/e else is in the picture)...barely have time for the brain to register the company name and #

other than the above fact it looks great.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
the whole carpet background needs to go... it gives me an uneasy feeling about the van. kinda like a 70's when a lot of vans had that shag inside..

Dave do you have to go with such dark colors? In my opinion a bright clean look is much more of a "clean feeling".

Name
Yohance
It's really hard to read the fine print, and your name is sure the focal point. I would suggest making what you do the focal point, your number and website. I'm not one for putting people all over then van but it is eye catching for sure. Just kind of have to really look to figure out what it is you do IMO.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I see so many "wraps" that arent worth the material they are made with. You simply cannot read them unless you right up close. And they look awesome, from an artistic point of view.

If I'm going to letter/wrap a vehicle, it better be readable from across a parking lot. The back door can have more wording since people will be following you and will have time to read. Take your picture and make it 50% the original size and see what you can read. The copy in the wand stroke is almost impossible to read.

Chavez did a couple samples that are a LOT more readable than with that purple carpet, and thats what you need more than to "impress".
Royalcarpetvan.jpg
[/quote]

This one is simple and readable, start with this or something similar.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
do me chavez....do me.....

oh my... oh my... oh my... oh my... oh my... oh my... oh my...

uh wait....

that came out wrong....

make me a logo up...yeah thats what i meant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Wayne Miller does awesome work. In fact he's working on several things for me now. I'd recommend a professional like him to design your logo.

I'm just a bored carpet cleaner. LIKE!

Seriously I usually design things to give him an idea of what we are looking at and he makes it WAY better.

PainlessFloorCarefinal.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom