Opinions on Trifold

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Work in progress
The dog would be the cover, the baby would be the inside fold, and the suits would be the back.
And then the services would be all inside.

Let me know what you think.
I screwed up on the resizing but you get the idea

Copyofprioritytrifoldchildsroomandt.jpg

Copyofprioritytrifoldfront.jpg

F

FB7777

not fond of the "Family's safety and Health is ours" tag.

The "suits" make it look like every other Real Estate brochure, biz card out there

which is a bit mis-leading considering you are jobbing most of your work out to BDCC with ratty vans that can't get their own work :shock: :mrgreen:

seriously tho, its a decent piece

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yea, I am not sure about the suits.

And that tag line you mentioned wasn't a favorite either.

Any suggestions as to what I should replace them with?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Brian,
What it says is far more important then what the pictures are. I would use a picture on the front page ,( a different one) and fill the rest with words. It's what you say and how you say it that is most important. You want to lead the customer to the conclusion that they need to clean their upholstery ect. Pictures in the background are ok but use the rest of the space to paint that picture in their mind so they want what you have.

Gene

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Looks nice overall. It seems a little busy maybe. I'd talk more about the owners, it's a great pic and you're a big selling point. People are buying you as much as anything.

I'd swap the pics of the kid and the dog, put the kid on the front panel and drop the background image behind the pooch. The kid does a better job of reinforcing the clean home/healthy home theme. I'd work in the kid safe/environmetally safe bit into the front panel, too. The dog is cute and makes for better humor, which is good, but with everything that's going on the background image is distracting. I'd use the free space over the pup's head for some limited text explaining the benefits like cleans deep, dries in hours not days, no sticky residues, stays cleaner longer, if spots return so do we, your absolute delight guaranteed, just a handful of what you think makes you stand out.

The inside is hard to see but I'd try to break up a bit. It feels little too much like a text book or something. Varying the layout makes it a more pleasing to the eye I think. Maybe fading out the background more and adding a few images of what you're cleaning.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wayne Miller said:
Looks nice overall. It seems a little busy maybe. I'd talk more about the owners, it's a great pic and you're a big selling point. People are buying you as much as anything.

I'd swap the pics of the kid and the dog, put the kid on the front panel and drop the background image behind the pooch. The kid does a better job of reinforcing the clean home/healthy home theme. I'd work in the kid safe/environmetally safe bit into the front panel, too. The dog is cute and makes for better humor, which is good, but with everything that's going on the background image is distracting. I'd use the free space over the pup's head for some limited text explaining the benefits like cleans deep, dries in hours not days, no sticky residues, stays cleaner longer, if spots return so do we, your absolute delight guaranteed, just a handful of what you think makes you stand out.

The inside is hard to see but I'd try to break up a bit. It feels little too much like a text book or something. Varying the layout makes it a more pleasing to the eye I think. Maybe fading out the background more and adding a few images of what you're cleaning.

Great advise, Wayne. As Always.
I will see what I can do.
Thanks a million.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom