Oranges Poranges didn't do shit!

Lefty724

Name
E
Hey Mikey, how much 40 vol do you put in your hydro when boosting your Redline? Gonna experiment next week on my in-laws place! :shock:

Lefty724

Name
E
Mikey P said:
[quote="floorguy_724":2qbp0aov]Hey Mikey, how much 40 vol do you put in your hydro when boosting your Redline? Gonna experiment next week on my in-laws place! :shock:

Try 8 OZ in a unmetered MF.[/quote:2qbp0aov]

Thanks, will give it a shot and report back!!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Doesn't she wear granny panties?

undies.jpg

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
The oj stuff is working as good as redline and 40. If you are going to compare the stuff side by side, good. I can mix up oj's stuff for under 2 bucks a hydro jug and clean alot with that. A hydro jug of o2 cost almost 10 bucks. Redline and 40 is pricey as well. They all clean the same, but one saves me money every day. I thought we were going to be honest on this board about presprays, but then again I didn't get a free truckmount either.

Greenie

You should get 8-12 hydroforce sprayers full from a Single gal. of 02 depending on a lighter mix or a heavy mix. That's about $4 a sprayer. add .50 or so of HotSauce if you seek a pH beyond Stain Resist warranties.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I should have mentioned, I mix 6 gts in a 7 gt spraymaster jug. By the label that would be 30 oz for me. I don't want a pissing match hear. But to say oj's stuff doesn't work and o2 does is crap.

Greenie

Who said Oj's stuff doesn't work?

There are dozens and dozens of cleaners who re-buy O2 every month, are they just making it all up?

You don't like it for your company, fine, but no need to tell others who prefer it their opinion is crap.

Not everyone chooses to violate stain resist on every job, some want to be able to clean wool or olefiin with the same juice.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I am now using 4-1-1 which is stain safe. Are you that scared that cleaners will find out about this stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom