Orbot broke, got a callback, and cleaned a high end.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had a little of everything today. My first job I cleaned a community room and the offices for an apartment complex. 2 minutes after I left the manager calls me and says some homeless guy came into the office and tracked in grease everywhere on the floor I just HWE’ed. Being the nice guy I am, I returned and sure enough, it was everywhere! I recleaned the floor a second time with my Orbot.

On my second job today the floor was pretty clean and a perfect candidate for more encap Lovin. While cleaning , the sprayer motor was gushing out juice. The plastic 90 snapped. I drained the remaining juice into a bucket and finished the job with my Cimex. I ended up fixing the Orbot with a Brass 90 compression fitting. It should be a lot tougher now. Why did Orbot use plastic at such a crucial point? Leave it to me to find the design flaw.
EB790DC3-CA1B-4F6D-936F-A937A698B0EE.jpegA229654B-ACF4-40BA-B911-E96D0622354F.jpeg

My third job was my 2001 Space odyssey house that I clean every three weeks. I am always a nervous wreck cleaning this place because everything is high end and white white white. 60’ of Neoprene mats, corner guards, booties, and top hat 🎩.

It was a long day.

F40160C4-3E53-4148-AE21-BADC79849CA8.jpeg

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
OP grease clumps?
You would be shocked what the superzorb bonnets and a good encap juice can soak up.

The big clumps I put in my pocket.

It looks like my first job this morning is gearing up to be a fun one. The lady won’t stop talking. She just goes and goes, like she’s on some sort of meds. Everyday is an adventure.

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You would be shocked what this superzorb bonnets and a good encap juice can soak up.

The big clumps I put in my pocket.

It looks like my first job this morning is gearing up to be a fun one. The lady won’t stop talking. She just goes and goes, like she’s on some sort of meds. Everyday is an adventure.
A super zorb bonnet and some duct tape will fix her

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom