ORBOT, Conqueror breeze or BRUTE?

frank

Name
frank pulido
what will be better to OPE A NEW commercial account I just got do not want to just scrub and run?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have Orbots and really like them, Jeremy has two Brutes and he does much more OP than we do. I don't think you could miss with either choice.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
I had a chance to use Steve Snail's Orbot and loved it. That's what I plan on buying when I pull the trigger.

I guess I am just not paying attention, but how is running an orbot different than running a bonnet and 175? They are both spinning a cotton pad.

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
I guess I am just not paying attention, but how is running an orbot different than running a bonnet and 175? They are both spinning a cotton pad.

Can your 175 do this?

g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM5YBQsF9gg]

I knew someone was going to say it oscillates. It is still just a pad spinning. Wouldn't a soft brush and microfiber pad do a better job? I guess I will have to see one in person to understand.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Daniel,

I know it seems counterintuitive, but your rotary simply doesn't clean like an OP. It's not a question of which cleans "better" - the two pieces of equipment are completely different animals. This is not a knock on rotaries. I have always and always will own rotaries, but that doesn't make a rotary an OP machine.

This is why for most us, the longer we're in this business the more "stuff" we own. There is always the "perfect" piece of equipment for a specific application. Is this a blessing or a curse? Depends on what mood I'm in when pondering all the crap I've accumulated. :?

Want to save about a thousand dollars or more?...check out Orbitec...CX-20, or Defender. Both good OP machines...a lot less money. Use the money you save, to buy Gladiator Pads.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You can get as good a result with a rotary by doing figure eights.

I learned that from Mark Stanley , Jeff.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom