Orbot for Stonework

PKMC

Name
Paul Kliebert
Has anyone used the Vibe or Sprayborg to resurface stone? Would really appreciate hearing about your experience.

Have been waiting for Orbot to give me answers on stone work for 2 weeks literally. Even a reply from their Pres promising me info and then nothing.

TIA

Reactions: Mikey P

PKMC

Name
Paul Kliebert
Thanks, Mike. Any personal experience with an OP and stone?

Mikey P

Administrator
I prefer to use my stanky banged up 175 with a a weighted drive plate.

Stone work (and VCT stripping) really messes up pretty equipment.

Last edited:
Reactions: PKMC

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Has anyone used the Vibe or Sprayborg to resurface stone? Would really appreciate hearing about your experience.

Have been waiting for Orbot to give me answers on stone work for 2 weeks literally. Even a reply from their Pres promising me info and then nothing.

TIA
True stone guys have never heard of Orbot or OP. I’m not one of those guys.

BFC Nick

Name
Nick Torok
I'm wondering this as well, considering I'm waiting on mine. I don't want anything to do with wood at this point (low hanging fruit- go ahead), but I'm thrilled to learn stone stuff.

Todd Slamen

Name
Todd Slamen
I have hawk brute swings machine 175, can put a 50lb plate and 2 20lb weights on it, I can flatten floors with it. with out the electrical problems blowing fuses big electrical draw with the klindex, . Plus you would still need a swing machine to do the finale polish. Start off with a 175. MB's class is great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom