Orbot production/when? & Orbot parts

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I don't hate Jeff at all, but I know him well enough to have always been shocked he made it so far at this level of the corporate world.

Well I know you don't give a hoot the fact that Nate is sticking up for a company that shuts off its phone and its website and doesn't tell it's customers or it's best distributors anything about what's going on is pretty humorous
He's hoping they re emerge as a guess.

Thinking Jeff might keep his word.

The blow out sale, says they don't want to move the parts with them.

The down website says.

Well crap!

Thanks encapman for all the hard work doah.

Mikey P

Administrator
Have
Trying to be optimistic — it would be wonderful if somehow Orbot could rise again. Right from the start Jeff insisted that they would reemerge. He told us that they had an investor who was infusing money, they were moving to a less expensive location, and that within 90 days everything would be back on track.

In reality though, it looks like things are not working as Jeff outlined. Being realistic, the writing is on the wall. That is why we’ve taken the initiative to replicate the necessary items to service our customer’s machines.

If Orbot does somehow pull it off, that would be wonderful. Time will tell.
Have you spoke to Karcher ?

Were all those units sold in Europe and Asia labeled as Orbots or Karcher?

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Have

Have you spoke to Karcher ?

Were all those units sold in Europe and Asia labeled as Orbots or Karcher?

Have not spoken with Karcher, Windsor, or anyone else who formerly was having machines built for them by Orbot.

I have spoken with the company who manufactured their pad drivers. I’ve also been in touch with the company that made the Superzorb bonnets. Everyone is like me —just waiting to see what happens next.

Back
Top Bottom