Oreck files for Chapter 11

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
By the way - we have started selling the Oreck Low Boy OP machines. They're an excellent OP machine for the money! However these machines are built by the MERCURY FLOOR MACHINE company for Oreck - they're not built by Oreck. Mercury builds and warrants them. And Mercury is an old and established floor machine company (one of the old standards in the industry). http://www.mercuryfloormachines.com/FloorMachines.aspx

So in case anyone is concerned - the Low Boy machines are not affiliated with Oreck, other than the fact that Mercury is a vendor to Oreck. In the future we will be getting these machines with the Mercury name rather than Oreck, in order to distance the machine from the beleaguered Oreck brand.

Reactions: Shorty and GCCLee

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i'm hopeful Oreck will turn things around. they are a huge company so perhaps they will.

just got my 1st Oreck (Orbiter) last week and admit that i am pleasantly surprised by the build quality of this machine.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
By the way - we have started selling the Oreck Low Boy OP machines. They're an excellent OP machine for the money! However these machines are built by the MERCURY FLOOR MACHINE company for Oreck - they're not built by Oreck. Mercury builds and warrants them. And Mercury is an old and established floor machine company (one of the old standards in the industry). http://www.mercuryfloormachines.com/FloorMachines.aspx

So in case anyone is concerned - the Low Boy machines are not affiliated with Oreck, other than the fact that Mercury is a vendor to Oreck. In the future we will be getting these machines with the Mercury name rather than Oreck, in order to distance the machine from the beleaguered Oreck brand.

Why not have them Private labelled, something like "Excellent OP".

:very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom