Oreck XL.

steve_64

The oreck really packs that dirt down too. Those bags get heavy when you fill them up.
I wish it had a height adjustment though. You can't use it on some plush carpets.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Jeff T
How long did it take you to edge and vac that place? bet they owned a ‘Dyson stick’ vac... POS.... I’ve got some sound panels to clean @ a church next week. My little Hoover vac is going to come in handy. They’ve NEVER been taken down in 20 years. Need to vac the shyte out of them, then I’m going to hand bonnet encap on them. Speed dry, then vac again...

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I was only partially listening, as Mrs. Coastie was nattering about something and her momma farted all while the TV was showing some Chinese crap on HSN.

Don’t judge me; all y’all get tuned out unless there is blood.
Or food.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The positive you have contained dirt in the bag, the negative if here’s pack out soil you might stop before you get it all.

That’s why I love the shark and cleartrak workhorse.
But you need a place to empty and it can get messy.

Last edited:
Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Matt Ross
I think that one vacuum does not fit all regions. One climate and area is different than other areas. Much more fine dust there than we have here. Looks like the perfect vac for your area.

steve_64

The positive you have c contained dirt in the bag, the negative if there’s pack out soil you might stop before you get it all.

That’s why I love the shark and cleartrak workhorse.
But you need a place to empty and it can get messy.
That bag holds about 10 shark tanks full.

You know when the carpets clean because you don't hear anything hitting the fan blade.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
That bag holds about 10 shark tanks full.

You know when the carpets clean because you don't hear anything hitting the fan blade.
My tech has hearing aids! And it’s a loud vacuum

I use one just saying you can’t always see where the bad spots are. Usually it’s about 8 lbs with and empty bag and can get to 20 plus with a full bag. It does work

Reactions: steve_64

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
yep but thankfully those are very far and few between

PACKED is the right word, unlike shit vac clear cups that fill up with light fluff
Ron and I have an ongoing difference of view about that.

I consider we buy potatoes by the pound. So the measure of soil recovery is a scales.

I just want performance.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Matt Ross
In my area and janitorial contracts I dont get much dust. Or pet hair. This windsor is 6 yrs old, covers 2500sq ft per night 6 nights a week. In 6 years I've changed one belt, and one brush roll. Just bags and filters besides that. And that is with employees doing a large portion of the use. Female employees. And we all know they arnt vacuum mechanics. I think in businesses vacs last longer because they dont get picked up to be put in Van's, and we dont have the pet hair. We get more mud clumps because it rains 80in per year here. These things are tanks for vacs. I'd guess 80 percent of schools use these.

Attachments

• 20181127_181826.jpg
    20181127_181826.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 187

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom